Rahrahbitchson 23,633 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Even the "science" tag of this thread is literally the same colour they "discovered". She is reaching your honor... Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Oh I see a yellowish, greenish, turquoise Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 23 minutes ago, PartySick said: They're 2 to 7 inches though I feel like most of us have a mantis shrimp sized d**k Mine's colored like one too It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,166 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 29 minutes ago, PartySick said: I wish I had the eyes of a mantis shrimp They see colors we don't they also see our mouths before they die So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 28 minutes ago, dynamite said: Oh .. well it ain't 7 You should prove it in my dm’s for scientific purposes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 literally painted a little sign in a very similar color today, mixed teal, white, and neon green. I love the concept Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,030 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 I should change my signature to "the only GGD member who can read" because the comments in this thread I swear Edit: Done! The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mightyriverz 2,653 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 tldr gaga invented new color in 2011 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,084 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 so it can only be seen if you fire lasers into your eyes? k Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 10 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Try to think of a color other than the ones we know of. See how it's impossible? omg just got flashbacks from when I had a tantrum at 5 years old because I couldn't think of a new colour the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,960 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 8 hours ago, Oriane said: I should change my signature to "the only GGD member who can read" because the comments in this thread I swear Edit: Done! You didn't care for the whole "mantis shrimp d*ck" thing we just went through? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said: I have a t-shirt in that colour. You Just don't see it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 7 hours ago, holy scheisse said: so it can only be seen if you fire lasers into your eyes? k Only cyclops, Scott summers, can see it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Super 1,247 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 these first page comments... can u guys even read Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanjo 2,297 Posted April 22, 2025 Share Posted April 22, 2025 Why do I feel like I’m being gaslit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.