Celloo Deng 56,488 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,720 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Oh no hope he's feeling ok Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,720 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 I'm watching The Resident and just as I opened the thread some guy said "I feel like I just got blessed by the pope" Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 24 hours after JD Vance visit he has a death touch. He also looked somewhat fine (considering his age and health issues) during yesterday's speech, it's like he was holding on till Easter to give the speech. May he rest in piece. The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 RIP. I won't be able to turn on local tv for a week. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Don't bury the body. The body might rise again. Its easter After all. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaism 12,493 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 There’s some kind of conspiracy theory or something about either having a new elected pope or the one in charge dying in a Jubilee year that would mean a huge mess up inside the church system that could escalate worldwide intensifying the chances of a war or some kinda of connection…Does anybody know or can speak about? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
eddyjeddy 1,764 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 40 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Google said it lasts 9 days so thankfully that ends right before Gaga performs Think about the plot: the first latin American pope does, brazil mourns, and then days later they get to heal with Gaga slaying them… A silver lining I see Judas as the opening But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 27 minutes ago, lastpopicon said: 24 hours after JD Vance visit he has a death touch. He also looked somewhat fine (considering his age and health issues) during yesterday's speech, it's like he was holding on till Easter to give the speech. May he rest in piece. The "guy" has been holding on for dear Life for like 3 years. Must be some fortified Spirit, gotta give that to the old generation. Always going in and out of the hospital, working till theres breath. I honestly can't Imagine It. I can only understand that its an ego thing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,269 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: RIP Woke(ish) Pope. Let's pray the next one doesn't bless the genocide and rising fascism going on. A lot of the voting eligible cardinals are Benedict appointees so we can only hope for a continuity candidate The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,643 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 Oh wow I was saying to my boyfriend yesterday that he probably didn't have a lot of time left when we were watching the news last night, but this was very soon. Very symbolic that he delivered urbi et orbi, almost like he knew it would be his last official appearance. when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 God was trying to warn us muting Gaga's mic during Bloody Mary/Abra/Judas RIP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 R.i.p. Is there a new pope ? I don't like the role of the pope in itself, they're like mascots for the Christians but they doesn't try to elevate their spirituality by teaching them the ancient esoteric knowledges. I mean, ppl are so uncultivated, they don't understand their faith and they don't get that the Bible is made of many metaphors. And let's talk about all the bad translations of the Bible who mislead them. Maybe if the popes done well their job, Christians would understand that their faith is initially progressive and not conservative... Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 55 minutes ago, Celloo Deng said: The only time I ever loved Trump lmaooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,949 Posted April 21, 2025 Share Posted April 21, 2025 17 minutes ago, Bronco said: A lot of the voting eligible cardinals are Benedict appointees so we can only hope for a continuity candidate Sorry, I don't speak Italian 💜 This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.