Jump to content
society

Pope Francis has died


Hey Boy

Featured Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I'm watching The Resident and just as I opened the thread some guy said "I feel like I just got blessed by the pope" :air:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon

24 hours after JD Vance visit :max: he has a death touch.

He also looked somewhat fine (considering his age and health issues) during yesterday's speech, it's like he was holding on till Easter to give the speech. May he rest in piece.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gagaism

There’s some kind of conspiracy theory or something about either having a new elected pope or the one in charge dying in a Jubilee year that would mean a huge mess up inside the church system that could escalate worldwide intensifying the chances of a war or some kinda of connection…Does anybody know or can speak about? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

eddyjeddy
40 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Google said it lasts 9 days so thankfully that ends right before Gaga performs

Think about the plot: the first latin American pope does, brazil mourns, and then days later they get to heal with Gaga slaying them…

A silver lining I see 

Judas as the opening :firega:

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
27 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

24 hours after JD Vance visit :max: he has a death touch.

He also looked somewhat fine (considering his age and health issues) during yesterday's speech, it's like he was holding on till Easter to give the speech. May he rest in piece.

The "guy" has been holding on for dear Life for like 3 years. Must be some fortified Spirit, gotta give that to the old generation. Always going in and out of the hospital, working till theres breath:messga:. I honestly can't Imagine It. I can only understand that its an ego thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

RIP Woke(ish) Pope. 

Let's pray the next one doesn't bless the genocide and rising fascism going on. 

A lot of the voting eligible cardinals are Benedict appointees so we can only hope for a continuity candidate 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

Oh wow I was saying to my boyfriend yesterday that he probably didn't have a lot of time left when we were watching the news last night, but this was very soon. Very symbolic that he delivered urbi et orbi, almost like he knew it would be his last official appearance. 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kayioshka

R.i.p. 

Is there a new pope ? :triggered:

I don't like the role of the pope in itself, they're like mascots for the Christians but they doesn't try to elevate their spirituality by teaching them the ancient esoteric knowledges. :triggered:

I mean, ppl are so uncultivated, they don't understand their faith and they don't get that the Bible is made of many metaphors. And let's talk about all the bad translations of the Bible who mislead them. :triggered:

Maybe if the popes done well their job, Christians would understand that their faith is initially progressive and not conservative... :triggered:

Probably under substances... An alchemist is born !
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
55 minutes ago, Celloo Deng said:

trump pope GIF

The only time I ever loved Trump lmaooo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
17 minutes ago, Bronco said:

A lot of the voting eligible cardinals are Benedict appointees so we can only hope for a continuity candidate 

Sorry, I don't speak Italian 💜

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...