Jump to content
news

Lady Gaga - The MAYHEM Ball Tour


NewUsername

Featured Posts

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Ticket prices for Amsterdam:
Golden Circle Links - Staanplaatsen: €201,60

Golden Circle Rechts - Staanplaatsen: €201,60

General Admission - Staanplaatsen: €168,00

Premium Seats - Zitplaatsen: €201,60

Rang 2 - Zitplaatsen: €168,00

Rang 3 - Zitplaatsen: €140,00

Rang 4 - Zitplaatsen: €106,40

Rang 5 - Zitplaatsen: €84,00

Rang 6 - Zitplaatsen: €67,20

Rolstoel- en begeleidersplaats: €67,20


Ticket prices and VIP packages prices for Barcelona:

PL1 GOLDEN 180,00 € + 24,00 € gastos
PL2 GRADA 150,00 € + 20,00 € gastos
PL3 PISTA 120,00 € + 16,00 € gastos
PL3 GRADA 120,00 € + 16,00 € gastos
PL4 GRADA 95,00 € + 12,50 € gastos
PL5 GRADA 75,00 € + 10,00 € gastos
PL6 GRADA 55,00 € + 7,50 €gastos 
VIP 1 HOSPITALITY PACKAGE 630,00 € + 84,00 € gastos
VIP 2 GOLD VIP PACKAGE 405,00 € + 54,00 € gastos
VIP 3 SILVER VIP PACKAGE 280,00 € + 37,50 € gastos
VIP 4 EARLY VIP PACKAGE 435,00 € + 58,00 € gastos




 

There's already prices?!!! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So we have to register for the O2 or smth 

its a mobile network

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

Chaos… literal chaos… :icant:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lampost

So happy she's doing arenas so I can see her close but also so scared that the shows are going to selll outttt insanely quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
Just now, Lampost said:

So happy she's doing arenas so I can see her close but also so scared that the shows are going to selll outttt insanely quick.

I am rooting for you Lampost

Link to post
Share on other sites

GAGA IS GROOVY
9 minutes ago, chromasine said:

I kinda think she wasn't intending on touring this year because there's still a deluxe/repackaged Mayhem coming out sometime later this year :oprah: She'll then stadium tour the entirety of that next year :oprah:

Somehow, this feels like The Fame Ball theatre tour before the big Monster Ball Tour :pray: and I'm PERCHED

Anyway, goodluck to you US and EUR girlies :vegas: **** us Asian dolls I guess

100% THIS!!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, elegidadedios said:

GUYS IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THE SANTANDER BANK YOU CAN BUY TICKETS EARLIER I THINK I'M GONNA OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE JUST FOR THIS OMYG

En serio? D:: Dónde han confirmado eso??

See the world with me
Link to post
Share on other sites

Joemayzin

IMG-4631.jpg

The the way I’m going to be like a hawk the day they actually go on sale :party:

I camped out for the artRAVE, thank god she’s doing a Saturday show at the garden 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • NewUsername changed the title to Lady Gaga - The MAYHEM Ball Tour

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...