NotoriousEden 621 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 No Philly show again!?? Wtf Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 7 minutes ago, NewUsername said: Ticket prices for Amsterdam: Golden Circle Links - Staanplaatsen: €201,60 Golden Circle Rechts - Staanplaatsen: €201,60 General Admission - Staanplaatsen: €168,00 Premium Seats - Zitplaatsen: €201,60 Rang 2 - Zitplaatsen: €168,00 Rang 3 - Zitplaatsen: €140,00 Rang 4 - Zitplaatsen: €106,40 Rang 5 - Zitplaatsen: €84,00 Rang 6 - Zitplaatsen: €67,20 Rolstoel- en begeleidersplaats: €67,20 Ticket prices and VIP packages prices for Barcelona: PL1 GOLDEN 180,00 € + 24,00 € gastos PL2 GRADA 150,00 € + 20,00 € gastos PL3 PISTA 120,00 € + 16,00 € gastos PL3 GRADA 120,00 € + 16,00 € gastos PL4 GRADA 95,00 € + 12,50 € gastos PL5 GRADA 75,00 € + 10,00 € gastos PL6 GRADA 55,00 € + 7,50 €gastos VIP 1 HOSPITALITY PACKAGE 630,00 € + 84,00 € gastos VIP 2 GOLD VIP PACKAGE 405,00 € + 54,00 € gastos VIP 3 SILVER VIP PACKAGE 280,00 € + 37,50 € gastos VIP 4 EARLY VIP PACKAGE 435,00 € + 58,00 € gastos There's already prices?!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,212 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Pre-sale for Sportpaleis in Belgium this monday via Mastercard Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said: So we have to register for the O2 or smth its a mobile network Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Chaos… literal chaos… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lampost 760 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So happy she's doing arenas so I can see her close but also so scared that the shows are going to selll outttt insanely quick. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, Lampost said: So happy she's doing arenas so I can see her close but also so scared that the shows are going to selll outttt insanely quick. I am rooting for you Lampost Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,078 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Okey so no European pre-sale dates then Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 865 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 9 minutes ago, chromasine said: I kinda think she wasn't intending on touring this year because there's still a deluxe/repackaged Mayhem coming out sometime later this year She'll then stadium tour the entirety of that next year Somehow, this feels like The Fame Ball theatre tour before the big Monster Ball Tour and I'm PERCHED Anyway, goodluck to you US and EUR girlies **** us Asian dolls I guess 100% THIS!!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takox 673 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 8 minutes ago, elegidadedios said: GUYS IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THE SANTANDER BANK YOU CAN BUY TICKETS EARLIER I THINK I'M GONNA OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE JUST FOR THIS OMYG En serio? D:: Dónde han confirmado eso?? See the world with me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I can't afford to go because I just dropped $900 on Jojo Siwa VIP tickets Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LastNight 5,950 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Arenas!!!! A date in Manchester!!! A pre-sale I can easily access!!!!! I WONNNNNNNN Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brenda2000 50 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Am i wrong or everyone with mastercard credit card can have access to presale... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joemayzin 4,032 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 The the way I’m going to be like a hawk the day they actually go on sale I camped out for the artRAVE, thank god she’s doing a Saturday show at the garden Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,468 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said: https://music.priceless.com/en/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 How to sign up? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.