Dadru 2,396 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, River said: WHAT'S THE EUROPEAN PRESALE LINK BITCHES GIMME https://music.priceless.com/nl/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeanSummer 1,215 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Golden Circle for Amsterdam 201,60 € Berlin rumored for 192 € DS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chromasine 5,439 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I kinda think she wasn't intending on touring this year because there's still a deluxe/repackaged Mayhem coming out sometime later this year She'll then stadium tour the entirety of that next year Somehow, this feels like The Fame Ball theatre tour before the big Monster Ball Tour and I'm PERCHED Anyway, goodluck to you US and EUR girlies **** us Asian dolls I guess Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 GUYS IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THE SANTANDER BANK YOU CAN BUY TICKETS EARLIER I THINK I'M GONNA OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE JUST FOR THIS OMYG Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, River said: WHAT'S THE EUROPEAN PRESALE LINK BITCHES GIMME We don’t have Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mdance4life 944 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, Concertaholic said: No California dates? Is that because of the Coachella clause? Think she will announce those dates after Coachella? This is what im wondering. I’m stressed and I don’t like Vegas. I’m like… do I buy Vegas? Or do I wait for possible CA dates?!? I don’t know what to do!! Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 5 minutes ago, Dadru said: https://music.priceless.com/nl/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 How is the presale for London at the same time as the general sale? Is this an error? Pre-sale with O2 or Virgin Media starts Monday Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Is there a pit/GA? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
K e n 790 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 28 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said: Where are the links for the European dates? They’ll be added last minute. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,468 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said: We don’t have will it be for all european dates or do i have to sign up to her italian website??? 4 minutes ago, Dadru said: https://music.priceless.com/nl/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 I can't sign up So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,212 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 10 minutes ago, ThatsGossip111 said: How much do yall think GA will be? I remember for past arena tours they were fairly affordable, but in stadiums very expensive With JWT GA was 80. I'm expecting around 100 this time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, River said: will it be for all european dates or do i have to sign up to her italian website??? I can't sign up https://music.priceless.com/en/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keeo 532 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So so so glad for “smaller” venues this time around! Trying my luck with Miami! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 3 minutes ago, bionic said: Pre-sale with O2 or Virgin Media starts Monday So we have to register for the O2 or smth Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyCapiLover 4,389 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 The 3 dates in Paris better at La Defense arena instead of the Accor arena. La defense is the biggest arena in Europe with a stadium like capacity (over 50k), 3 shows would be great since it'll be extremly hard to get a ticket for a tour in arenas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.