💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Celebration (NYC/Fan organized)

Jase

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

Great idea, but I think that if you plan a party there may be legal issues? It could be a get-well event where we make her a video or something though...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds of the flashmob that was all over youtube. Was it in the Philippines, I think? Go for it, American monsters!! Film it and make the world watch. Gaga will love it :hug:

Rainbowgynous

I'm thinking if I should make some red velvet cupcakes if the event is indoors somewhere.

WANT!

reminds of the flashmob that was all over youtube. Was it in the Philippines, I think? Go for it, American monsters!! Film it and make the world watch. Gaga will love it

That was what I meant!!!

AyaKara

She'd feel bad because she couldn't be there. It's like if you can't go to the BTWBall but millions of others can go. Of course it's beautiful to see that people are celebrating your visions somewhere. However, you'd get more sad than happy because you couldn't be there. Understand my logic? :toofloppy:

I personally think Gaga will love it either way :yes:

Darcklighter22

I love this idea tbh. It could be huge. It'd be the GLEE of the little monster race tbh. :legend:

What better way to show her we really take to her message that we r all superstars tbh.

ideally it would be that choreographed...it will be more random people dancing around tho...it be sweet if a handful of fans could reenact a fan made version of the tour :legend:

i'm sure gaga will apreciate it regardless of what the turn out is :party:

I can't wait to go :famous: If police has problems we could just walk up to Time Square, take the show on the road, I really hope this works out amazingly

DanceInTheFlames

Yeah, you can't just throw a party in the middle of the street. What they should do is a flash mob.

I'm thinking if I should make some red velvet cupcakes if the event is indoors somewhere.

I'm eating a red velvet cupcake right now XD

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived