Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Vote for Gaga on "Queen of Pop" Poll @ Celebuzz

Michael

Featured Posts

http://www.celebuzz.com/britney-spears-lady-gaga-beyonce-battle-queen-of-pop

It's definitely between Gaga and Britney, both worthy winners.

Robinladen

Well, Celebuzz definitely made the right decision to nominate these three ladies. :D

Britney Spears: started 14 years ago

Beyoncé: started 10 years years ago (solo)

Gaga: started 5 years ago :legend:

• She is the only artist of the three to have one of her music videos (“Bad Romanceâ€) top 500 million views on YouTube.
  • She is the only female artist to have two singles (“Just Dance†and “Poker Faceâ€) sell more than 6 million copies.
  • She is the youngest artist to have two tours (The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball) rank among the 25 most successful tours of all time.
  • Since her debut in 2008, she has sold more albums and singles than Britney and Beyoncé combined.
  • Of the three artists, she is the most recent to reach the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 singles chart. (She did so with “Born This Way†in early 2011.)
  • With nearly 34 million Twitter followers and more than 55 million Facebook fans, she has the biggest social media presence of the three artists.

:legend:

Drip, drip, drop

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Since her debut in 2008, she has sold more albums and singles than Britney and Beyoncé combined.

wait what :laughga:

wait what :laughga:

I don't know. It's in a short Bio of her on the website. I wouldn't be surpirised if it's true though. I mean, it is Gaga we're talking about.
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I don't know. It's in a short Bio of her on the website. I wouldn't be surpirised if it's true though. I mean, it is Gaga we're talking about.

I very much doubt that's true, considering that Britney's first album alone has sold 30 million.

I very much doubt that's true, considering that Britney's first album alone has sold 30 million.

Pretty sure he meant compare Gaga's total sales to Britney's and Beyonce's starting from Gaga's debut until now. Not their total sales.

WarriorPrince

• She is the only artist of the three to have one of her music videos (“Bad Romanceâ€) top 500 million views on YouTube.
  • She is the only female artist to have two singles (“Just Dance†and “Poker Faceâ€) sell more than 6 million copies.
  • She is the youngest artist to have two tours (The Monster Ball and The Born This Way Ball) rank among the 25 most successful tours of all time.
  • Of the three artists, she is the most recent to reach the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 singles chart. (She did so with “Born This Way†in early 2011.)
  • With nearly 34 million Twitter followers and more than 55 million Facebook fans, she has the biggest social media presence of the three artists.

:legend:

Drip, drip, drop

That pretty much says who's the queen of pop. :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived