Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

oh my, not Gaga :(

Have no idea how serious this thing is and how it will effect her, lets hope her doctor knows his job...

I wonder can this be the cause of too many shows in a short time... This has bin told a lot of times by fans that she should rest more but the b---h is too damn stubborn :giveup:

Mister G

I hope she's in bed, watching Netflix, and eating a heaping bowl of spaghetti

This tbh. Girl needs to just vegetate for a little bit.

giskardsb

I'm so sad right now. :( I feel horrible for Gaga... :( And I wouldn't want her do to the show while in pain of course.

But I just can't help being overcome with sadness, disappointment, frustration, and stress at my show being cancelled...... :( Those were my first thoughts unfortunately. All I could think about was the fact that I'm not gonna be at the show tomorrow night.... I feel so selfish... :(

It's natural to feel that way, it sucks when something like this happens. Rest assured they wouldn't cancel a show unless it really is a major situation, there is too much money and expense involved to cancel major events on a minor illness.

Michelle

This tbh. That also goes for all the delusional people saying that this was something they could predict via psychics and tarot card readings.

Don't knock others beliefs and spirituality :nails:

No Bueno TBH

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Mister G

Don't knock others beliefs and spirituality :nails:

No Bueno TBH

I'm sorry. I just don't want people to think those things are coming true and get everyone worked up :hug:

If the synovitis is what I think it is, she should avoid any excessive stress on the affected knee(s) for something like two or three months. If so, and if the tour is to continue next week, she'll need to do it without dancing. So some changes will have to be made. I expect people are going to the show not so much for her dancing but want to see her sing etc, and the likes of Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover and the Acoustic section can remain unchanged anyway.

Edited by Magoo

Michelle

I'm sorry. I just don't want people to think those things are coming true and get everyone worked up :hug:

it's ok. :hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

If the synovitis is what I think it is, she should avoid any excessive stress on the affected knee(s) for something like two or three months. If so, and if the tour is to continue next week, she'll need to do it without dancing. So some changes will have to be made. I expect people are going to the show not so much for her dancing but want to see her sing etc, and the likes of Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Heavy Metal Lover and the Acoustic section can remain unchanged anyway.

maybe she ll want to go full force on a possible dvd taping date though

maybe she ll want to go full force on a possible dvd taping date though

No doubt she will want to put her all into a DVD taping; but it would be a bit stupid to risk busting her joints doing it. I'm sure they could patch something together from existing videos of earlier shows for the dancy bits, or we could just go without the DVD. Or perhaps can she can do some 'special' recorded show(s) at a later date when she's fully fixed.

hey guys

just posting here to say everyone should do to the GET WELL GAGA FAN BOOK THREAD in the News section and read about how you can get your message to gaga on the 19th during her first show back - it would mean a lot if more people contributed

• Shadow locked this topic