Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Daily meets Lady Gaga (ARTPOP and more)

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

Thanks to everyone who supported us, gave us input, sent us stuff for the books..... She really liked them!

OMFG! So, this basically means she's got a photo of me and my letter?

Just read it, sounds like y'all had a great time! I like what she said about ARTPOP being a Phoenix, since its one of my favorite mythological creatures, and I also like her view on us and our flamebait rule :party:

Killer Queen216

What did she say about ARTPOP? I don't have time to read it sorry.

They wouldn't share too many details of the ARTPOP convo out of respect for Gaga and all the hard work she's putting into making it perfect. They did sahre that Gaga debunked the 'decay of the blonde popstar' theories, said the album was much about a phoenix rising from the ashes, and that when we hear her on the radio again we'll be pleasantly surprised with her sound. And that the entire album could be played at a club and the crowd would be lovin it. I think that's about it but others feel free to add more that I may have forgotten.

ARTPOP? CLUB? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS She better give us some jams GAGA PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE LURKING. AND GAGA PLEASE RELEASE AN ALBUM WITH UNRELEASED SONGS :giveup:

Anyone thinks Phoenix can be a song title? She mentioned that right after flamingo ;p plus she told something about phoenix not long ago.

DiegoMonster

Lady Gaga is so freaking damn cute :cry:

"Let me give you a visual. She had the neon green weave, big floppy hat, and what happened to look like loafers. She’s extremely petite, but it makes her even cuter. After she came in said hi and got comfy, she asked “Where are my Gaga Daily kids at?†So we awkwardly waved and her face lit up when she got her answer. She then said that Gaga Daily was her favorite site."

I'd die.

Bambino

Oh wow, I just finished reading this. It's so emotional :cry: It's obvious that you guys had lots of fun. What an amazing experience. :clap:

Alien Tulip

Just read it. I'm so glad you guys got to experience that. It must have felt so surreal but so amazing! I also like the way she described ARTPOP has you can play the whole album through a nightclub! Yes I can't wait :party:

I'm happy that you guys told her not to rush the things because of the b---hy complaining fans

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thanks for the amazing read. I love the fact that she was so friendly to you guys, and shared stuff with you, as well as how she ended with saying we shouldn't be upset when others say bad things about her (I get that a lot from my friends mostly jokingly of curse but it's still upsetting).

HA! The 1000 pages of theories about the decay of the superstar and element of crime etc are worthless tbh :rip: :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived