Dawson 9,524 Posted January 30, 2025 Share Posted January 30, 2025 1 hour ago, bionic said: yet using his website. curious this was 5 years ago he doesn't perpetually own everyones input on that site Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
messyelliot 13 Posted January 30, 2025 Share Posted January 30, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,030 Posted January 30, 2025 Share Posted January 30, 2025 Reminder that Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Duvalier were nominated too... History really repeats itself. Edit: Oh, I just found out that the whole list of nominees can only be revealed 50 years later. I wonder how we can find out that a particular person was nominated this year? The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted January 30, 2025 Share Posted January 30, 2025 Has a corpse sitting in water for a week ever won? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 I mean they nominated and gave Obama a Nobel Peace Price, what do you expect from them? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Rises 954 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 Id rather nominate Jeffree Star than him ,yikes spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Rises 954 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 20 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: I mean they nominated and gave Obama a Nobel Peace Price, what do you expect from them? he deserved it. spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,579 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said: he deserved it. … did he tho? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Rises 954 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 Just now, ALGAYDO said: … did he tho? Not that early in his life I guess, but I'd say yeah. He did alot of good things for our community and helping us get healthcare and get people insured, he should've made RBG retire tho. spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,579 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 2 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said: Not that early in his life I guess, but I'd say yeah. He did alot of good things for our community and helping us get healthcare and get people insured, he should've made RBG retire tho. He also killed thousands of people in the Middle East tho so like…. Idk bro I don’t wanna get into it so let’s just agree to disagree lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,802 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 What the F.UCK This whole world is a joke It's a joke Everything is unravelling so fast it just can't be real I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,151 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 I’d rather nominate an anime character than him. Are you kidding? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VOLANTIS 16,507 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 7 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said: he deserved it. I disagree for the peace prize but I will say he has been the best Americans actually have ever had as a president and leader. I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kwiax 3,031 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 21 hours ago, Taylucifer said: is this a joke? has to be, because this man is litteraly the absolute reverse of peace maker vanish into you 🥀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LukiiGleek 212 Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 well done! Go Elon! Love my tessie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.