Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Elon Musk nominated for Nobel Peace Prize


bionic

Do you think Elon Musk is a promoter of peace?  

295 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think Elon Musk is a promoter of peace?

    • Yes
      4
    • No
      291


Featured Posts

ActualPatient

promoter of peace? more like a promoter of mayhem

If symptom persists, consult your doctor.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bionic this is GagaDaily not The Onion

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie

it's whatever. There are hundreds of people who can nominate. There are always stupid nominations. 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Slay Kindness punk fight for your right to partey 

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
48 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

2 people voted yes, I cannot lmao what the actual **** are you doing in this forum

And I can see whom :cheeky:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

djfreemymind

What in the actual ****

Maestro, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's so insane I had to look up how nominations work. You can nominate whoever as long as you're eligible for nominating someone, and this: "Members of national assemblies and national governments (cabinet members/ministers) of sovereign states as well as current heads of state" is one criterion that makes you eligible to submit a nomination: 

https://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/

So a lot of politicians could do it and this guy was the one who submitted Musk: 

https://x.com/BrankoGrimsX1/status/1884595387463315961

So the nomination in itself doesn't say anything about the prize yet, it's not a shortlist and nobody's checked submissions yet since the deadline is Feb 1st.

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can you make the votes public so we can bully the 2 persons who voted yes? Thank you!

I voted yes for drama purposes :vegas:  As I do in all my threads :bionic: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...