Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
charts

Official Charts Thread


franminervini

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

MAYHEM by Lady Gaga received 12,151,009 unfiltered streams on Spotify on May 17. 

Top Album tracks:
ViY: 642K
GoE: 636K
HBDUWM: 513K

 

GoE getting very close to overtaking ViY.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nagini
1 hour ago, Auralegends said:

We all know KFL is the superior bonus track 

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nessun Dorma
5 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

Do we know if other asian countries have also grown on streams, close to Singapore

I checked the countries @monketsharona mentioned, only Die With A Smile is charting on Global Spotify and the numbers aren’t particularly good. Let’s see if it improves tomorrow! 

Thailand 

#48. DWAS (+1) 

Philippines 

#37. DWAS (+2) 

Indonesia 

#59. DWAS (-5)

India 

#23. DWAS (-2) 

There are no songs charting in Japan.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

codymonster
26 minutes ago, Nagini said:

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

This take is wild :cryga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ManMan
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I checked the countries @monketsharona mentioned, only Die With A Smile is charting on Global Spotify and the numbers aren’t particularly good. Let’s see if it improves tomorrow! 

Thailand 

#48. DWAS (+1) 

Philippines 

#37. DWAS (+2) 

Indonesia 

#59. DWAS (-5)

India 

#23. DWAS (-2) 

There are no songs charting in Japan.  

Malaysia 

#09.  DWAS (+1)

I shine more in the dark.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Nagini said:

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

Ai? Maybe y'all deserve another jazz album.. :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nagini
13 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Ai? Maybe y'all deserve another jazz album.. :poot:

I love love love her jazz albums. Played them to death. I really can't believe fans like Can't Stop The High, it's like Ma Ma Perfect Illusion Call Me Mother Monster type bad. Jewels & Drugs, Dope, Come to Mama, and Hey Girl are 1000x more bearable and that's saying a lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nessun Dorma
22 minutes ago, ManMan said:

Malaysia 

#09.  DWAS (+1)

Malaysia setting the tone :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites

julz

Lady Gagita meeting Lady Gaga is on local PH news... this should help our charts i think :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Nagini said:

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

Oh the sheer and unadulterated lack of taste on display here…

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
3 hours ago, Nagini said:

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

Even worse than Stuck On ****in U?

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Nagini said:

NGL Can't Stop The High is the worst Gaga song I've heard to date. When it played, I was convinced it had to be Ai. :deadbanana: Her taste sometimes..........

I will not tolerate this CSTH slander!!! It’s literally top 3 for me (along with Disease and Perfect Celebrity). 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952exnvknei5ukb27b5bz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nagini

I truly feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading these comments. If I were to play CSTH to anyone on the street, I would bet good money that 99% of people would not like the song...

At least we can agree that Kill For Love is great. I just wonder out of the 45+ songs she wrote for this album, was CSTH the best to pick as a bonus track? :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • River locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...