Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga #6 Best Grammy Performances - Billboard

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also prefer the BTW performance, although it's a close call to me. Both were so good! Either way, just happy to see her on the list.

Billboard loves her (rightfully so). Glad to see Pink recognized too. She's so talented but she always seems to get neglected by the media.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

JustinLovesGaga

So happy Pink got the #1 spot... she deserves it :legend:

I also prefer the BTW performance, although it's a close call to me. Both were so good! Either way, just happy to see her on the list.

Billboard loves her (rightfully so). Glad to see Pink recognized too. She's so talented but she always seems to get neglected by the media.

Yes, true. I have no idea why, either. She deserves more credit than what she gets.

dutchyguy

Yay for P!nk!!! Everybody was so amazed by her, except for her fans (because they saw that exact same performance a year before already on her tour).

Cuntalicious

That performance was absolutely gorgeous! The staging looked great, the songs sounded great, she looked drop dead gergeous. :legend:

HausOfNicole

I think GaGa's 2010 performance was more theatrical, which is why it made the list, and I honestly thought it was better than the one in 2011. P!nk def deserves the number 1 spot, that performance was career defining. Adele honestly has no business on this list in my opinion, I feel like they put her there just because she's hot at the moment.

WarriorPrince

Adele honestly has no business on this list in my opinion, I feel like they put her there just because she's hot at the moment.

My thoughts exactly. :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived