Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Luigi Mangione has been indicted for murder


monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bronco
3 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

1) Kyle crossed state lines without a weapon one day before the protest

2) He did cross states, but its a 20 minute drive from where he lived, and its a community he was involved in, and its where his father works.

3) Kyle carried a weapon because the cops announced they will do nothing about BLM protest looting small businesses and cars, so locals felt the need to protect the area from being destroyed.

4) Kyle did nothing but stand in the way of looters, and because of that, they chased him, physically attacked him, and shot a gun at him. Only then did he feel the need to protect himself while running away from them.

5) Im not saying Kyle is good or right about what he did, but this case is an obvious self defense case.

Why am I not surprised that of all users on this site its you defending Rittenhouse. 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Why am I not surprised that of all users on this site its you defending Rittenhouse. 

Well im the only one that doesnt think like other users here, and I openly express it, so it makes sense that you would assume I would defend Rittenhouse.

If I wrongly defended Rittenhouse, please make an argument, I think its clear I always argue in good faith.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
10 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Well im the only one that doesnt think like other users here, and I openly express it, so it makes sense that you would assume I would defend Rittenhouse.

If I wrongly defended Rittenhouse, please make an argument, I think its clear I always argue in good faith.

I see plenty of others have presented the facts of the case and your personal ideology has dismissed them.

Glad to see this close to a new year we can still rely on you to defend the indefensible whenever it comes up. Don't change. New year new me is liberal propaganda.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
14 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I see plenty of others have presented the facts of the case and your personal ideology has dismissed them.

Glad to see this close to a new year we can still rely on you to defend the indefensible whenever it comes up. Don't change. New year new me is liberal propaganda.

What is my ideology? I can also say your ideology dismissed my arguments lol

Others have made false statement and I kept correcting them without getting any pushback because I was right. If you have facts, please share them with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon

He has plenty of alibis:

4j3xcwz1y07e1.jpg

blhj1yz1y07e1.jpg

 

they are trying to frame him :giveup::giveup::giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

"Terrorism" bitch please :smh: 

I'm so disillusioned with the world, namely American society. Everything is so f*cked and stupid.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
9 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

1) Kyle crossed state lines without a weapon one day before the protest

2) He did cross states, but its a 20 minute drive from where he lived, and its a community he was involved in, and its where his father works.

3) Kyle carried a weapon because the cops announced they will do nothing about BLM protest looting small businesses and cars, so locals felt the need to protect the area from being destroyed.

4) Kyle did nothing but stand in the way of looters, and because of that, they chased him, physically attacked him, and shot a gun at him. Only then did he feel the need to protect himself while running away from them.

5) Im not saying Kyle is good or right about what he did, but this case is an obvious self defense case.

Girl he went there to add to the chaos and potentially kill somebody.

I'm usually here for the dissenting opinion thing but don't be an apologist for a Nazi.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Girl he went there to add to the chaos and potentially kill somebody.

I'm usually here for the dissenting opinion thing but don't be an apologist for a Nazi.

I support BLM and I hate Kyle, but hes not a Nazi lol

And no he went there to stop the looters for committing crimes against small businesses because cops announced they would do nothing about it.

Apologetics would be me making excuses for his bad behavior, but im not doing that, im just using facts about what happened

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
Just now, faysalaaa said:

I support BLM and I hate Kyle, but hes not a Nazi lol

And no he went there to stop the looters for committing crimes against small businesses because cops announced they would do nothing about it.

Apologetics would be me making excuses for his bad behavior, but im not doing that, im just using facts about what happened

You are :kry: 

He had zero business being there. It is absolute nonsense to believe he was there to stop looters, I know you are smarter than that.

I like you but this is one of the most profoundly stupid takes I have ever seen on this site and I've been moderating since a week before Perfect Illusion came out. Come on, bro :rip:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

You are :kry: 

He had zero business being there. It is absolute nonsense to believe he was there to stop looters, I know you are smarter than that.

I like you but this is one of the most profoundly stupid takes I have ever seen on this site and I've been moderating since a week before Perfect Illusion came out. Come on, bro :rip:

Its fine I accept any criticism from someone like you

I dont like Kyle, what he did is reckless and bad, but I just dont agree that hes a Nazi murderer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kayioshka

Death penalty shouldn't be applied to this case. He committed a murder, but didn't claimed it loud, encouraged the ppl to do the same. :/

It was his personal revenge against Big Pharma bc his surgery gone wrong... Sure, he has neo-luddist ideas but it didn't wanted to make something to change the society, so this has nothing to do with the terrorism charge. :(

"Terrorism" acording to FBI :

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Luigi doesn't wanted to stem any ideology by killing that guy...

School shooters case is similar to this one. Both Luigi and school shooters has grievance with some aspect of society but their crime do not aim to change society. They just do that to achieve their "personal revenge".

It's murder, committed passionnately bc he had a grievance with the Unitedhealth care system and killed one of its representative. When you read his manifesto and tweets you can clearly see how bitter he was about his failed surgery.

Society isn't perfect, but killing a CEO bc he represents his corporation is stupid. Some will say "he had a family. Brian was a nice guy." we don't give a damn about that. He could have been a huge scumbag that it still doesn't justify this act that wasn't in accordance with the law.

Luigi's sentence should be life imprisonment cause death penalty doesn't make sense, he's not terrorist at all.

Probably under substances... An alchemist is born !
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
9 hours ago, Kayi said:

Death penalty shouldn't be applied to this case. He committed a murder, but didn't claimed it loud, encouraged the ppl to do the same. :/

It was his personal revenge against Big Pharma bc his surgery gone wrong... Sure, he has neo-luddist ideas but it didn't wanted to make something to change the society, so this has nothing to do with the terrorism charge. :(

"Terrorism" acording to FBI :

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Luigi doesn't wanted to stem any ideology by killing that guy...

School shooters case is similar to this one. Both Luigi and school shooters has grievance with some aspect of society but their crime do not aim to change society. They just do that to achieve their "personal revenge".

It's murder, committed passionnately bc he had a grievance with the Unitedhealth care system and killed one of its representative. When you read his manifesto and tweets you can clearly see how bitter he was about his failed surgery.

Society isn't perfect, but killing a CEO bc he represents his corporation is stupid. Some will say "he had a family. Brian was a nice guy." we don't give a damn about that. He could have been a huge scumbag that it still doesn't justify this act that wasn't in accordance with the law.

Luigi's sentence should be life imprisonment cause death penalty doesn't make sense, he's not terrorist at all.

LegalEagle has a good video about the case. Prosecutors are gonna have a hard time proving the terrorism case 'cause they have to prove that not only were his intentions to terrorize government officials and/or start a violent movement but that he believes he could have. 

Proving what somebody believes is near impossible.

He'll get hit with the first degree murder charge and spend life in prison, most likely. 

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
On 12/18/2024 at 10:00 AM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yes, that's what happens when you murder someone

He didn't kill anyone though?? He was at my place that night. And that wasn't a human anyway it was an empty husk

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...