Ocean Blvd 997 Posted December 6, 2024 Author Share Posted December 6, 2024 30 minutes ago, nATAH said: gays will put their profile pictures as one of the desperate housewives and suddenly behave like they're the regina george of the forum likeeee and by the way I am a woman, not surprised that you’re wrong again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,551 Posted December 6, 2024 Share Posted December 6, 2024 31 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said: because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response? I’m sorry but who are you “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life thank you for further proving my point hopefully you mature soon, mostly for the sake of those around you mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 6, 2024 Share Posted December 6, 2024 37 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said: because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response? I’m sorry but who are you “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life Take a nap, you are getting things worse... Your empathy level seems to be in red numbers This is not a random divas fight, there's dead involved Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 6, 2024 Share Posted December 6, 2024 2 hours ago, nATAH said: thank you for further proving my point hopefully you mature soon, mostly for the sake of those around you This reply together with your avi can make me fall in love P.S. Yup, when things go out of the place I prefer to divert attention Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatography 10,186 Posted December 6, 2024 Share Posted December 6, 2024 6 hours ago, Ocean Blvd said: because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response? I’m sorry but who are you “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life Brother they meant you are human therefore not always correct, they’re not stalking your posts Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.