Jump to content
science

Epidemic causes 143 deaths in Congo, WHO being dispatched


Ocean Blvd

Featured Posts

This just gives me war flashbacks because back in December 2019 Covid was being reported and almost nobody gave a **** :cyanlights:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

No its not, you're right. But it is pathetic to be so desperate trying to get a „haha, lol, gurl u so funny“ out of a headline you see somewhere reading „143 people died in the Kongo, mostly children “:bye:

get her ass!!

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Naak Le Vaar
9 hours ago, ActualPatient said:

what was the old title?

DISEASE causes 143 deaths in Congo. Seems like poor taste to make tongue in cheek joke imo

Lmao they blocked my signature
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocean Blvd
20 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

I'm not going to argue on this. I said what i wanted to say, the OP knew what they did by posting this the way they did on a Gaga forum. I think its tasteless trying to get a chuckle out of this, other people think it's a chance to be funny - okay. 

k, now that you had your hysterical outburst on this forum over a literal nothing, you can log out and do something more meaningful for your life. Have a good day

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

k, now that you had your hysterical outburst on this forum over a literal nothing, you can log out and do something more meaningful for your life. Have a good day

Where’s the hysterical outburst you’re talking about? They said the OP made a poor taste joke and that was like it. I think perhaps it is time for you to log off

Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
9 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

k, now that you had your hysterical outburst on this forum over a literal nothing, you can log out and do something more meaningful for your life. Have a good day

tumblr_mu7l8s3exX1sjdywro1_400.gif

and I don’t know why you felt the need to reply to a 20hr old post, but sure.  Have a great day too :kiss:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

63grekke
20 hours ago, River said:

:excusemeno:

i thought we werent allowed to use that emote and that it would result in an insta ban...?

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
52 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

i thought we werent allowed to use that emote and that it would result in an insta ban...?

urban legend :excusemeno:

are people really thinking that?  :franminervini:

I wonder what else people thinks about the moderation here omg:air:

it was a reaction but was abused so we took it down and nobody could use it, so there was an emoticon competition and I proposed to bring it back as an emoticon and it won, so use it as much as you like, but don't abuse it to bully others :laughga:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

Oh mother earth is trying REALLY hard to get rid of her parasite problem :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ocean Blvd said:

k, now that you had your hysterical outburst on this forum over a literal nothing, you can log out and do something more meaningful for your life. Have a good day

your inability to recognise that you are, infact, sometimes in the wrong and at fault is really going to hold you back in life

the correct approach is to just apologize but you'd rather defend the "right" to mock dead people

bit weird that, mate

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

gays will put their profile pictures as one of the desperate housewives and suddenly behave like they're the regina george of the forum likeeee :icant:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly Atlantic
23 hours ago, warhol killer said:

My pop brainrot mind read that as "GAGA causes KATY PERRY deaths in Congo, JIMIN being dispatched"

BADUSSY WAR WHO??

orange hair Gaga made me lesbian
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocean Blvd
2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

tumblr_mu7l8s3exX1sjdywro1_400.gif

and I don’t know why you felt the need to reply to a 20hr old post, but sure.  Have a great day too :kiss:

because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response?:rip:

24 minutes ago, nATAH said:

your inability to recognise that you are, infact, sometimes in the wrong and at fault is really going to hold you back in life

the correct approach is to just apologize but you'd rather defend the "right" to mock dead people

bit weird that, mate

I’m sorry but who are you :triggered: “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life:coffee:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...