bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said: But 143 people actually died so it’s not like the op was coming up with fake news or something it’s not that serious I'm not going to argue on this. I said what i wanted to say, the OP knew what they did by posting this the way they did on a Gaga forum. I think its tasteless trying to get a chuckle out of this, other people think it's a chance to be funny - okay. saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 Just now, bpmMonkey said: I'm not going to argue on this. I said what i wanted to say, the OP knew what they did by posting this the way they did on a Gaga forum. I think its tasteless trying to get a chuckle out of this, other people think it's a chance to be funny - okay. I agree. Its tasteless and inappropriate– if the mods locked a thread about the South Korean state of emergency because of a jokey poll then this thread where people have actually died quite traumatically should be locked too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,090 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 7 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: I'm not going to argue on this. I said what i wanted to say, the OP knew what they did by posting this the way they did on a Gaga forum. I think its tasteless trying to get a chuckle out of this, other people think it's a chance to be funny - okay. it would be tasteless to make a joke about it but this is exactly how the news has been posted on official media outlets, that’s what I meant. No need to be so defensive because I don’t think the “joke” wasn’t intended by the op Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said: it would be tasteless to make a joke about it but this is exactly how the news has been posted on official media outlets, that’s what I meant. No need to be so defensive because I don’t think the “joke” wasn’t intended by the op Its not the headline in the linked tweet, its not the headline in the article linked in the tweet Come on now lets be real OP thought they were having a moment (which on most other topics I would support lol) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,090 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 2 minutes ago, bionic said: Its not the headline in the linked tweet, its not the headline in the article linked in the tweet Come on now lets be real OP thought they were having a moment (which on most other topics I would support lol) I might be biased because I saw that on the title of other articles, I’m sorry that being said, I wonder how it being from an African country can impact on potentially becoming a new pandemic. I mean, China must have an enormous air traffic capacity in comparison, if that makes sense Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,509 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said: No its not, you're right. But it is pathetic to be so desperate trying to get a „haha, lol, gurl u so funny“ out of a headline you see somewhere reading „143 people died in the Kongo, mostly children “ Ngl this makes you kinda hot. You're right and I agree. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nini mini boss 1,457 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 Wasn't this already posted, like, last week? I'm having deja vu. I feel like I read all of this already and all your replies before. 🐺🌒✨ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,876 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 Why do they call it "Nasal discharge" That's so gross. They should just call it boogers Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,682 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 We can't have a single day of peace in the world without tragic news and new scary ****. I think my mental health has never been so bad... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 2 hours ago, lastpopicon said: A new epidemic? Just in time for LG7, slay Trump mess, War and health emergencies. Finally feels like a Gaga Pop era is around the corner. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,373 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 So does Gaga create music through monkey paw wishes? How does this keep happening The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,557 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 It's creepy af Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,082 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 So sad. I can’t even imagine the loss especially as a parent now. My kid is my entire heart and my WORLD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 good thing I never stopped self isolating so i’m ready for the eventual quarantine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny 12,758 Posted December 5, 2024 Share Posted December 5, 2024 There was a similar outbreak in a region next to it in 2007 as well, and it was never investigated fully https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2007_08_31a-en A month later though, an outbreak of Ebola has been confirmed in the same region https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2007_09_11-en What's weird is that the first case (and this one) don't have the bleeding that's characteristic to Ebola I like dancin', and ponies.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.