Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Harris calls Trump to concede election


LG10

Featured Posts

LOVEDRUG
Just now, faysalaaa said:

Wait what does this mean?

Harris has called Trump to congratulate him and concede defeat.

"through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright"
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, faysalaaa said:

Wait what does this mean?

Mamala calls the criminal president-elect to say ok betch u won but this isn't over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

I keep seeing on Twitter that there are 20 million votes unaccounted for. What's the validity of this? Cause if that's true, that's insane and she should demand a recount.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

And she will have to certify his win on Jan 6. 

And he will be inaugurated on January 20, which is also MLK Jr. Day. 

That racist pig will be sworn in again on a day we observe the fight against people like him. 

F*ck this deranged country and every single person who voted for this monster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I keep seeing on Twitter that there are 20 million votes unaccounted for. What's the validity of this? Cause if that's true, that's insane and she should demand a recount.

Im afraid thats just twitter nonsense 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I keep seeing on Twitter that there are 20 million votes unaccounted for. What's the validity of this? Cause if that's true, that's insane and she should demand a recount.

This would only matter if the president was picked by the popular vote, and even then I think Trump would win. Those votes mostly come from California (where Kamala won) and other states where Trump has the lead and the remaining votes don't change the outcome

I like dancin', and ponies....
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I keep seeing on Twitter that there are 20 million votes unaccounted for. What's the validity of this? Cause if that's true, that's insane and she should demand a recount.

turnout was down from 2020 and they are mischaracterizing it/not believing it. 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling

I still think she should ask for a recount in GA, WI, and MI. 100,000 votes to still go in two democrat counties around Atlanta. 30,000 votes short in Wisconsin. 80,000 short in Michigan. Mount legal challenges. Don't start an insurrection, but I don't get the point in not fighting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas
7 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

turnout was down from 2020 and they are mischaracterizing it/not believing it. 

millions of people also died from COVID over the past 4 years and those people never got the chance to vote 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ActualPatient
45 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

at first , I interpreted this as her calling him to make HIM concede omg i need a nap :saladga:

It's the way it was written lmaooo...

If symptom persists, consult your doctor.
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I keep seeing on Twitter that there are 20 million votes unaccounted for. What's the validity of this? Cause if that's true, that's insane and she should demand a recount.

Tons of people are thinking there's fraud but I don't know if it's valid. But I wouldn't be surprised

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...