opinion

Gaga Wake Up

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Rise and shine gaga, last night you dropped a BANGER.

Now it’s time for you to release the video, give us an interview, a perfromance, an instagram post, just something pleaseeeeee

Edited by JoanneMonster
I See You
  • Like 20
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

bionic

its not even been 12 hours lol

promo etc will have more impact if it isn't immediate– the hype of the release is enough for right now

buy bionic
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 10

lastpopicon

although i personally want the video for YESTERDAY i understand if they let this sit a few more days, people who make these decisions have a better understanding than us how to do a highly anticipated rollout like this, i even doubt gaga has much control about the process, she probably just lets more qualified people to that job for her. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 8

JoanneMonster
6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

go to sleep lil manager like 123

I’m just saying I like it and I cant wait for more things to come, no need to be rude:heart:

I See You
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Rise and shine gaga, last night you dropped a BANGER.

Now it’s time for you to release the video, give us an interview, a perfromance, an instagram post, just something pleaseeeeee

I do think I would’ve been great to have the track and video released as a full package however it may increase streams if people see the video after. I think it was probably a bad move to upload the lyric video because more people will be watching that than streaming, but who knows, it’s only the first day of release so we’ll see when the Sunday charts come around

holy scheisse
9 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I’m just saying I like it and I cant wait for more things to come, no need to be rude:heart:

sorry i meant it more in a silly way not meant to be rude. but patience mamaw she's going to serve us everythinggggggg in due time i just know it :pray:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3