I can cure ya,

Cure your disease

Could this be a rework for Frankensteined? :gum:

Murakami27
3 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Found this on Reddit! I’m worried. :

Lady Gaga - Disease out October 25

941 upvotes • 156 comments

I'm not going to disclose any information apart from my personal opinion but I have a cousin who works for a radio station here in Australia (where we get albums a day earlier, yes you're jealous) and they were sent the promotional snippet last night for it which he couldn't send to me for legal reasons but I was able to hear it this morning. It's very dirty and industrial with a nine inch nails flare to it, but it's definitely not her strongest chorus. I think if you're someone who enjoys born this way as an album this is definitely up your alley and l'll give her credit for being able to respond to her fan's demand for more of that material especially after Bloody Mary/heavy metal lover had a bit of a resurgence.

Interested in hearing the full song when it drops but for now, I was kinda underwhelmed :/ I can't picture the getting all over it but it's a treat for t. little monsters and I'm happy with that.

Meh. It’s one opinion. 

• Like 2

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

but it's definitely not her strongest chorus

If the lyrics we got are the chorus then... yeah :selena: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

If the lyrics we got are the chorus then... yeah :selena: 

tbf Bad Romance’s chorus on paper… is weak af lol. 

• Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

River
7 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Found this on Reddit! I’m worried. :

Lady Gaga - Disease out October 25

941 upvotes • 156 comments

I'm not going to disclose any information apart from my personal opinion but I have a cousin who works for a radio station here in Australia (where we get albums a day earlier, yes you're jealous) and they were sent the promotional snippet last night for it which he couldn't send to me for legal reasons but I was able to hear it this morning. It's very dirty and industrial with a nine inch nails flare to it, but it's definitely not her strongest chorus. I think if you're someone who enjoys born this way as an album this is definitely up your alley and l'll give her credit for being able to respond to her fan's demand for more of that material especially after Bloody Mary/heavy metal lover had a bit of a resurgence.

Interested in hearing the full song when it drops but for now, I was kinda underwhelmed :/ I can't picture the getting all over it but it's a treat for t. little monsters and I'm happy with that.

my dad works for bobby vibes

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

Levine

" I think if you're someone who enjoys born this way as an album this is definitely up your alley "

Best news ever? 

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 5

PMM
1 minute ago, Levine said:

" I think if you're someone who enjoys born this way as an album this is definitely up your alley "

Best news ever? 

that's what i was thinking 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1

scheisseJK
5 minutes ago, Murakami27 said:

Meh. It’s one opinion. 

But im happy if thats true , if she made s sound we long for and we will love, i dont care about GP and being radio friendly, she dont need to prove anytihing, especially when she got biggest song at the globe this year already

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Best news ever? 

also, I love how every viral song she has had in the past few years is a BTW track, yet that reviewer sounds like a new song having that sound is a bad thing. ☠️

• Thanks 1

PMM
3 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

But im happy if thats true , if she made s sound we long for and we will love, i dont care about GP and being radio friendly, she dont need to prove anytihing, especially when she got biggest song at the globe this year already

this 

+ there were many times artist wanted work received more positive attention than music made for commercial purposes 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Murakami27
2 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Exactly! I want her to be at a place in her career where she can create music for herself and fans without worrying about the charts and caring about the GP. 

• Like 1

nath4gaga2

As long as she she doesn't flop as hard as Katy - and I enjoy the new music. I don't care.

Very excited :party::party::party:

Hydrangea

Can’t wait for all the meltdowns from people who have tied too much of their self worth into someone else’s success when it doesn’t stream 8 billion on its first day and spends 75 years at number 1 :enigma:

I’m a bad friend
  • Thanks 1