šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

series

Drag Race South Africa coming soon!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Iā€™m glad so many more counties are getting the opportunity to showcase their drag excellence to the rest of the world, but maybe Ru and WOW should focus on bettering the seasons they already have out before pumping out more half-Ć”sses seasons with questionable judging/winners lolĀ 

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Iā€™m glad so many more counties are getting the opportunity to showcase their drag excellence to the rest of the world, but maybe Ru and WOW should focus on bettering the seasons they already have out before pumping out more half-Ć”sses seasons with questionable judging/winners lolĀ 

it's turning into the gay version of what X factor was towards the end of its tragic, geriatric life

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Thanks 1

AMRer
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I have the same feeling. It's awesome that drag race is expanding around the world but at the same time I have the impression the quality of the franchise is going down like crazy in the last years. When they had no budget at all the quality of the show was top notch, so maybe they run out of ideas

• Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8

Starlet from Drag Race UK is South African could you imagine her hostingĀ :lmao:

Ā 

Ā 

faysalaaa

They really should do I Lebanese Drag Race, its the only place they can do it in the Middle East