💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Elvira names Ariana Grande as her worst celebrity encounter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Boca Raton

Why am I just now realizing that this is literally “Rat Mouth” :air: @Rat Boy your hometown 

• LMAO 1

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The fact that they were free tickets is the biggest insult. Asking for 21 free tickets outright is shocking, that they were all M&G's is even more shocking. She's super rich, why did she not want to pay? I wouldn't be surprised if she told her friends that she'd bought all those tickets as a big treat, not letting on they were a requested freebie. Letting all her friends take photos with her but refusing one herself and then leaving before the concert began suggests that she just wanted to look like an amazing friend and didn't want to act fake for any longer than she had to. And what is with that reasoning? "I don't do that"?! Is she suggesting that Elvira will post it all over social media and call Ariana her bestie and everyone will assume they're friends? Calling her a clout chaser, essentially? Because that's the only reason I can think of. Damn, the scandals just don't stop with this girl. It's a wonder she's been able to keep this side of her secret for so long.

The last sentence especially is perfect. People really should've gone harder on her for doughnut-gate. I had my misgivings about her when that happened but by the time she collabed with Gaga, I'd really changed my mind about her and even remember her saying "she's clearly a lovely person." Then all the stuff came out about her being a serial boyfriend stealer and now this and I'm left thinking my initial perception was correct. I have heard many people say that because she looks so child-like, she's assumed to be sweet, innocent and harmless, so she gets away with everything. I think she's fully aware, plays on it and uses it to her advantage. She always uses it even more when she wants to portray innocence. I just saw a great video that touched on this very thing:

Collabing with Gaga may have given us ROM but I'm starting to wish she'd picked someone else now. Considering Ariana never cited her or The Weeknd as her favourite collab and instead said it was her most recent one even though they're bigger names and Abel's done multiple collabs with her shows she's pretty much all about what benefits her in the moment.

There's a lot of assumptions in here. There's a couple of things in this story that really stand out for me though. 

Firstly I don't understand why she didn't ask for a picture with Ariana before giving her the tickets? Why give something free and then later ask for something in return? She's trying to come off as a nice person but then EXPECTS something in return, and also badmouths the person when she doesn't get it. I also don't understand expecting a picture from somebody that at that moment is not at "work". It's Elvira's show, so it makes way more sense for her to sign and take pictures than it is for Ariana. Lastly, I find the timing of this story funny. Why tell this story or publicize the details around the time Ariana is releasing a big film? It's giving clout chaser. 

I guess im just not understanding of the entire situation. We give something away for "free" when we actually do want something in return, which is not as nice of a gesture as it initially turned out to be. Then we're surprised the person didn't stay for the show after a awkward interaction and without knowledge on why they left in the first place. Then we judge them for all of it, call her horrible, make fun of her past, and talk trash about her when we can benefit from it. Interesting. 

• LMAO 3

chromaticainmyhead

The way she's enjoying exposing her doesn't sit right with me

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Thanks 1

VTV

we all know pre-2020 ariana is a betch

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

fede ARTPOP
6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

What/who is an Elvira?:air:

Edit:

im now educated

Elvira_promoting_Knott's_Berry_Farm's_Ha

Spoiler

296e2ccbefc2d28cf4b2581c7a2aaa8e.gif

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

RAMROD
4 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Some of yall need to touch grass

Grass is overrated. Try bath salts. :cheeky:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

There's a lot of assumptions in here. There's a couple of things in this story that really stand out for me though. 

Firstly I don't understand why she didn't ask for a picture with Ariana before giving her the tickets? Why give something free and then later ask for something in return? She's trying to come off as a nice person but then EXPECTS something in return, and also badmouths the person when she doesn't get it. I also don't understand expecting a picture from somebody that at that moment is not at "work". It's Elvira's show, so it makes way more sense for her to sign and take pictures than it is for Ariana. Lastly, I find the timing of this story funny. Why tell this story or publicize the details around the time Ariana is releasing a big film? It's giving clout chaser. 

I guess im just not understanding of the entire situation. We give something away for "free" when we actually do want something in return, which is not as nice of a gesture as it initially turned out to be. Then we're surprised the person didn't stay for the show after a awkward interaction and without knowledge on why they left in the first place. Then we judge them for all of it, call her horrible, make fun of her past, and talk trash about her when we can benefit from it. Interesting. 

Why would she take a photo with her before giving her the tickets? The whole point of getting m&g tickets is to take photos at the show. Any celebrities who go to another celebrity's show always pose for pictures together backstage on the night. It's totally reasonable in this case to expect something in return to such generosity - giving away 21 free m&g tickets is no joke. That's a massive deal of money you're missing out on. The least the recipient can do is show up, take pictures and stay for the show. It's just basic manners. And it wasn't even an organic gift, Ariana requested free tickets, which shows a massive deal of entitlement. And Ariana is perfectly at home when it comes to posing for pictures, she poses up a storm on red carpets. Posing for one backstage photo isn't work. I think Elvira was asked about the worst celebrity encounter in this interview so she truthfully said this, I don't think she was thinking that Ariana has a movie coming out soon (or cared). Not everyone tactically times comments about others that they're not close to or follow.

Expecting something in return when giving something for free is perfectly normal. It doesn't have to be monetary or expensive. But it's the natural response that a good person has when something nice is done for them: "That's an amazing thing they've given me, I have to repay them." It depends how generous the gift is. 21 free m&g tickets is worthy of a backstage picture at least, come on now. Refusing to take a picture with someone implies you don't like them and to say "I don't do that" certainly suggests that. And let's be real, picture offer or not, Ariana had no intention of staying for the show. Like I said, it's clear she got those tickets for her friends to look like an amazing friend and have them be grateful to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she let her friends believe she paid for them in order to look generous. She drew the line at taking a picture because she was only here to drop the friends off and had no interest other than looking generous in front of her friends. An assumption it may be, but how is it not clear as day?

• Like 2

Didymus
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

:messga:

Big Ariana fan here but this is not fair lol. When someone asks for free tickets to your show, it's logical to assume that the person is a fan and would like to take a picture with you along with the rest of the people they bring. Her asking if Ariana would like to take a picture wasn't a weird ask, especially when she just took a picture with all of her friends and family.

She might have also hoped to take a picture with Ariana because she herself is a fan and it was the opportune moment. For Ariana to say no is hilariously rude. Not cancel worthy rude or whatever, but the fact that she then also didn't even bother to see the show definitely warrants Elvira to choose her as her worst celebrity encounter :lmao: Obviously Elvira didn't expect that Ariana just used her celeb status as a favor to friends and family and had no real respect for her.

Also, the fact that you think this is deliberate targeting during Wicked is like adding salt to Elvira's wound :rip: Elvira is an icon in her field. She does not need clout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1