Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you think the album could be called The Fame Disease?

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Squidward T

There have been rumors about Gaga doing a fame continuation for a while now. Her instagram in a Hollywood graveyard, her referencing the fame a lot recently, the 2007 lolla polooza leak right before the release of the fame. Would you like a continuation of the fame or do you think that should stay in the past. 

pdrgst

i love the fame era, but i’m not a nostalgic person. i want her to be creative and daring and i’m afraid going back would be sort of staying in a comfort zone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CharlieQuinn

She's creative enough to make that concept interesting and fresh. 

I don't think she would do it tbh but I'd be here for it if she did. :sis:

• Like 2

janetjackson
36 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

She's creative enough to make that concept interesting and fresh. 

I don't think she would do it tbh but I'd be here for it if she did. :sis:

Honestly same

princessdiehigh

Gaga’s definitely the type of artist that could be self-referential while still bringing something new. Self-referencing is also all the rage today (Halsey, Charli, Kesha)

rinasawachanta

Don't trust rumors. As I have said elsewhere, the liddos really do have the worst ideas (at this point, I should get this phrase tattooed). How can you believe (or wish) that she would make an album with a slightly different title and a quasi-identical concept to her most successful album? Haven't you learned anything from following this woman for so long? She won't be so pathetic to repeat herself like that, especially not to feed the superhuman expectations that are built around her with every new album (I've already been reading unbearable liddos asking for the new single to be a Bad Romance 2.0). Please people, move! Use that energy to support Joker 2 and counteract the terrible narrative that was gestated about that movie which is nowhere near as terrible as they want to make it seem (in fact, it's quite good). 

Edited by rinasawachanta

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, pdrgst said:

i love the fame era, but i’m not a nostalgic person. i want her to be creative and daring and i’m afraid going back would be sort of staying in a comfort zone

I totally understand this take but idk, I trust that Gaga could do it in a different way that makes it new and fresh and exciting you know? And adding new material to a theme that you started your career with is actually pretty daring and comes with very high stakes, because everyone is going to take the new work and compare it to what you've done before, so I definitely don't think it would be in her "comfort zone."

OP: I don't think she'll actually do this but I'd honestly be stoked for this kind of idea. Imagine making The Fame a trilogy and including Telephone part 3 :bradley:

See The Best In Everyone

Sir

No we don’t want another Pink Friday - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up - Pink Friday 2 - Pink Friday 3 :poot:

• LMAO 1