💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Reminder that Gaga already had her movie moment

Mr S

Featured Posts

Mr S

With JFAD flopping, and Wicked coming soon, haters are gonna rub it in to us if Ariana does well. This is just a reminder that Gaga already had her big movie moment, and it was bigger than most MPG. We should be secure and supportive of Ariana as she dives into this and not take the bait as most of them will just be haters hiding behind Ariana. 

That's all :hor:

Edited by Mr S
  • Like 4

• Mr S changed the title to Reminder that Gaga already had her movie moment
OliviaRodrigoStan
15 minutes ago, Mr S said:

We should be secure and supportive of Ariana

marcia-brady.gif

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 5

thisboyisamonster

Gonna get messy, but I think focus right now is on the Cynthia Erivo overreaction to the fan poster

Ronk
37 minutes ago, Mr S said:

With JFAD flopping, and Wicked coming soon, haters are gonna rub it in to us if Ariana does well. This is just a reminder that Gaga already had her big movie moment, and it was bigger than most MPG. We should be secure and supportive of Ariana as she dives into this and not take the bait as most of them will just be haters hiding behind Ariana. 

Ariana will kill it, and I'm happy for her.  Eventually more people will realize JFAD flopping was not Gaga's fault.

I live outside the space time continuum.

and now give us information on LG7 Mr.S

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Hennycomb
48 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Arianators can say what they want but their fave is a little monster who was doing covers of Gaga when she was younger and that wanted to keep a scratch in her face cause it was Gaga who did it because she's her idol. All these gays who trash Gaga tend to forget that she *probably* RAISED their fave. That's why I don't involve myself in stan wars, I am secure in Gaga's LEGEND status. Like, Kesha was on top in the 2010s WITH HER and nowadays is calling Gaga MOTHER, like, we won big time, they just love being blind :hor:

• Like 2

StrawberryBlond

This is what I've been trying to tell myself too. We've got so used to Gaga being a hit for the last 6, 7, 8 years now to the point where we're expecting every project of hers to be a rip-roaring success and that just isn't realistic, especially in regards to movie roles. Most actors only have big hits every few movies or so and they certainly don't get massive award recognition with every role. For Gaga to have achieved what she's done with just 2 big movie roles until now has been insane. We were getting too greedy and its come back to bite us now. Gaga couldn't keep continuing to have successful projects, she was bound to hit a stumbling block soon enough and better that it's for a movie than an album. Let's take this as a sign that the album will work out. 

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is what I've been trying to tell myself too. We've got so used to Gaga being a hit for the last 6, 7, 8 years now to the point where we're expecting every project of hers to be a rip-roaring success and that just isn't realistic, especially in regards to movie roles. Most actors only have big hits every few movies or so and they certainly don't get massive award recognition with every role. For Gaga to have achieved what she's done with just 2 big movie roles until now has been insane. We were getting too greedy and its come back to bite us now. Gaga couldn't keep continuing to have successful projects, she was bound to hit a stumbling block soon enough and better that it's for a movie than an album. Let's take this as a sign that the album will work out. 

And just to complement, the movie was a flop commercially, but her work and artistry remains unscathed. She gives it all and delivers, selling is another department. But I get that a big part of stan wars is literally just sales with total disregard for art. Everytime I see someone trashing Gaga calling her a flop, I think "bitch have you ever heard her sing? Have you ever seen the 2015 Oscar performance? Have you ever heard her sing Bang Bang without a f cking mic? She chews your fave and spits them out" but then I control myself and keep scrolling.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Thanks 1

Mr S
27 minutes ago, 911 said:

and now give us information on LG7 Mr.S

Lead is coming next week

• LMAO 1

TwistedTeeth

Reminder that Ariana hates America and Glinda is the antagonist in Wicked :grr:

Just kidding, I'm excited for Wicked they really went all out for this musical, I just hope when I go see it I don't have any theatre kids singing along with it :cryga:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉

PartySick

I am so glad I never got into tribal stan wars. As if I care what Ariana Grande's fans say about Gaga, especially when I loved the movie :icant:

When we fight we win! 💙
  • Thanks 2