Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

"DISEASE": Tracklist tease?? (UPDATE: Spotify Is Up!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

For anyone concerned that the single is delayed. There're a Halloween party by UMG & Little Monster Viet Nam for Vietnamese fans that happen in 27th. the admin of fanpage also met with UMG Viet Nam a while ago. So the single is indeed coming in 25th 

Edited by AnnTakamaki
  • Thanks 1

GreenEyes

If the song is indeed called disease, what do you think the song will be about? Is it going to be a dark pop song like bad romance? It’s such an interesting title 

eddyjeddy
15 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

If the song is indeed called disease, what do you think the song will be about? Is it going to be a dark pop song like bad romance? It’s such an interesting title 

It will be about

fAmE is A DiSEaSE

outro will be

”I’ve become what you’ve told me”

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
  • Like 2

OliviaRodrigoStan
22 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

If the song is indeed called disease, what do you think the song will be about? 

Her fanbase of course :brat:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 2

Creyk
38 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

It could be so many things. COVID, a disease of the mind, some sort of addiction. But it is also possible the title does not appear in the song.

Rahrahbitchson

2nd single confirmed

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1

Edonis
16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It could be so many things. COVID, a disease of the mind, some sort of addiction. But it is also possible the title does not appear in the song.

inb4 her talking about spreading covid at her concerts was a tease for the lead all along :messga:

• LMAO 4

Levine

A disease is something that spreads inside of you and that you desperately want to get rid of it. It's not an addiction when you at the first enjoy it and that you can't help but going back to it no, a disease is something that you reject with all your strenght.
And when (or if) you get rid of it, you're a different person because it makes you look at life with new eyes, with a new meaning (I'm talking about bad diseases here)

So I also don't know what the song could be about if not a literal disease

AMRer
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

A disease is something that spreads inside of you and that you desperately want to get rid of it. It's not an addiction when you at the first enjoy it and that you can't help but going back to it no, a disease is something that you reject with all your strenght.
And when (or if) you get rid of it, you're a different person because it makes you look at life with new eyes, with a new meaning (I'm talking about bad diseases here)

There's lots of addictions where you are not enjoying at all. Sometimes you find relieve with an addiction but not joy

• Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

It could be a metaphor for anything. Björk has a song called "Virus", and it's a metaphor for love. She even released an app with a mini game for the song, and in the game, a virus infects the cell, and you have to allow the virus to take over the cell, for the song to continue. 

It represents how, in love, you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable, for love to grow. 

A song called "disease" could be about a million things. A toxic relationship for example. 

Bad Religion has this track called "Infected", and it's about an unhealthy romance. The chorus says: "You and me have a disease, you affect me, you infect me": 

I really doubt the song will be about a literal disease. I would find it lame if it actually was :bradley:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Love 2

Alvitr

What if the letters are just the first letter of 7 new songs in an EP and the album pushed back? :brat:

Poltergeist
5 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

What if the letters are just the first letter of 7 new songs in an EP and the album pushed back? :brat:

LG 6.9 incoming!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • LMAO 1

7 hours ago, Lara Croft said:

Am so hoping they go further with these teases over the next few days. 

Wouldn’t it be cool if they revealed the single/album cover art by updating her album artwork with fragments of the cover that we had to piece together like a puzzle? Ugh, I’d LIVE. :excited2:

Would get the GP so curious.

She actually kinda did that when she revealed the ARTPOP album cover. A puzzle. I was living in NYC at the time and it got revealed on a screen in Times Square bit by bit. It was SO exciting! 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

GregJA

I'm excited for the hype/meltdown of whatever good/bad news comes our way next week!  :huntyga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020