đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

"DISEASE": Tracklist tease?? (UPDATE: Spotify Is Up!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan

Not this messy hoë editing the title of this old upload to get more views :brat: 

The vocals are giving Uma Kompton, we stan.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Roughhouse Dandy
11 minutes ago, AMRer said:

Agree! And I love the campiness and Gaganess of this. Of course Taylor and Beyonce would have done it way more polish but we love Gaga for a resason :trollga:

I remember Taylor's team had problems with some of their merch and (I believe) either an album ship-out or ticket pre-orders near the beginning of the Eras tour. Beyoncé's team had issues during her Renaissance pre-order bundles. These things happen to everyone! I think some of us have impossible expectations and need to learn how to keep that a personal problem instead of trying to spread the negativity. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 5

Are they updating Apple Music? Because Enigma is the only song I can find stylized like “eNIGMA”

Abramovic
4 minutes ago, nreeb said:

Are they updating Apple Music? Because Enigma is the only song I can find stylized like “eNIGMA”

ARTPOP too! 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

We're getting a fun tease about a single we've known was coming and even that can't be enjoyed? We really can find anything to complain about, huh? 

I have an F word to say. 

Guru Studio Whatever GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

This is such a cute way to tease us! I wonder if they have more cryptic ways to give us crumbs until the album. It's lit

I’m just kidding baby. I’m really happy about all of this, it’s finally starting!!!

Edited by Anderson123

Lara Croft

Am so hoping they go further with these teases over the next few days. 

Wouldn’t it be cool if they revealed the single/album cover art by updating her album artwork with fragments of the cover that we had to piece together like a puzzle? Ugh, I’d LIVE. :excited2:

Would get the GP so curious.

Edited by Lara Croft
  • YAAAS 2

CharlieQuinn

We are getting the teaser of the announcement of the announcement :excited2:

We are one step closer!:kara:

Anderson123

A little bit relevant, when you use the search bar on Spotify and Apple Music and type “Disease” you will get Gaga as suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

AnnTakamaki
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

A little bit relevant, when you use the search bar on Spotify and Apple Music and type “Disease” you will get Gaga as suggestion. 

She appear when i type “Diseas” but disappear when i type “e” :sis:

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr Oak
3 hours ago, Alvitr said:

seaside disease,

a play for divers’ disease. Miss Gags maybe went too deep in the ocean, her darkness, emotions and subconscious ( moon symbolism)  Now it will be the release of that, the healing. TROUGH ETHEREAL SIREN SONG WITH DARK INDUSTRIAL TECHNO POP.

YĂĽyi and Venus Seashell bikini will get their long lost sister:brat:

Or the seaside cure for "female hysteria"

TortureMeOnReplay
7 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I wonder if that means the song is already in Spotify's backend....it's either that or the algorithm knows to associate the word disease with Gaga somehow

If the pre-save stuff was legit it should be real. Pre-saves only generate for songs in the distributor's backend. 

HotLikeMexico

I hope it’s not disease. Such a weird title if it’s the album.  Single is fine. 

• Like 1

rafaelgherardi
24 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

it's very likely the single, not sure if she'll announce the album now (seems very far away from February yet)

LaFama
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Just tried this on Spotify and I get ARTPOP, TFM, Lady Gaga, and then some of the songs with the changed titles. Release week here we come
Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Edit: Seaside has no Gaga related content, so we're safe lmao

Edited by LaFama
Its not a fedora u f*ck

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I don’t think Disease is the album name, just the lead single. We probably won’t even find out LG7 name til Jan/Feb around the time we get 2nd single. 

• Like 1