Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Phoenix Rises
6 hours ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

He clearly was not in a right state of mind. I saw the last video that was posted, with his girlfriend, and it was bizarre. 

There was this tension in the air between the two, after she made a juvenile comment. It seems like a lot was on his mind already. He seemed disturbed even on that video. 

Therapy is so important. And recreational use can't be taken lightly. 

Everyone assumes that just a line won't be a big deal, but truth is: you can never know how is it going to impact you. Some people can consume recreationally and be just fine, but for a lot of people, the outcome is quite different. 

I personally would never take the risk. 

also with the paraphernalia that was in the room it looked like H or meth he was doing, it could've been laced.  Nothing is safe now a days.  That's how overdoses happen. 

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 1

GagaGame

My class went CRAZY with these news. May he rest in peace.

moanster balls thoung
  • Like 1

ImMatt

Completely shocked by it. I'm the same age as Liam and also from the UK. He's clearly struggled with fame. Sending hugs to any Directioners in the fanbase:runhug:

• Like 1

Bronco

Gotta say. Moments like this really crystalise how much I hate the way people interact with celebrities.

When they are struggling with fame and the demands etc they get attacked and called ungrateful. Then when the worst happens suddenly everyone circles round to say its such a shame and how they needed more support....

At least he's not suffering anymore. 

• Like 5

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Gotta say. Moments like this really crystalise how much I hate the way people interact with celebrities.

When they are struggling with fame and the demands etc they get attacked and called ungrateful. Then when the worst happens suddenly everyone circles round to say its such a shame and how they needed more support....

At least he's not suffering anymore. 

He was suffering absolutely but he was also an abuser with more coming to light in the past month. It’s just an odd effect that people tend to absolve blame of past wrongdoings when the person dies. Him dying tragically does not erase his abuse towards his ex-fiance and it should still be talked about, but he did not deserve death like this. People don’t appreciate a nuance to the situation it’s always somehow black and white.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Bradley
9 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

very, very sad!

https://www.eonline.com/news/507242/seashell-bikini-twins-lady-Gaga-admires-liam-payne-s-shirtless-bod-and-makeshift-bra

just found this, Gaga had a cute interaction with him on social media a decade ago

He looked so much more attractive without the rock-hard abs. I wish he gave himself a break cause it seems like he put a lot pressure on himself.

rs_1024x759-140204135050-1024.Liam-Payne

Edited by Bradley
  • Sad 1

Bronco
44 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

He was suffering absolutely but he was also an abuser with more coming to light in the past month. It’s just an odd effect that people tend to absolve blame of past wrongdoings when the person dies. Him dying tragically does not erase his abuse towards his ex-fiance and it should still be talked about, but he did not deserve death like this. People don’t appreciate a nuance to the situation it’s always somehow black and white.

The stuff surrounding the allegations by his ex absolutely deserved to be discussed and challenged. 

I'm more talking about the way in recent months the conversation hasn't been about his behaviour towards his ex but rather his comments on podcasts about what Simon Cowell promised him etc

There were a lot of ex1D fans attacking him recently not because of his behaviour to his ex but because he was "taking photos with fans at Niall's show" etc. 

He clearly struggled with his role in the music world after 1D and like all of 1D his time in the band clearly wasn't what he wanted it to be. And then to have a lot of 1D fans attacking him for existing etc. Combined with the allegations from his ex and the lawsuit. 

Its not at all surprising he's ended up in a position where hes likely been abusing substances & its cost him dearly. 

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

Two things can be truth at the same time. People can think it's tragic that a young, successful man, ended his life in such an absurd way, and feel empathy towards his emotional struggles; and also empathize with his ex-girlfriend for the alleged negative experience she had with him. 

No one in life is either a demon or an angel. People are many things, good and bad, and we can still have empathy for those who did objectively bad things. 

I watched the last clip with his current girlfriend, and the video she recorded alone when she left the country two days before he passed. And... based on the way he interacted with her on their last clip together, and the fact that she left early, alone... I can only assume that she also had to endure hardships by his side. 

I can condemn the fact that, because of his substance abuse, he was most likely a terrible boyfriend, and also feel sorrow for a person who reached fame at a very young age, and couldn't find clarity to seek professional help when he needed it. Those who saw him as an abuser, pretty much still see him as such, I don't think anybody changed their narrative towards him. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 3

RAMROD

The developing news and shown pictures of his trashed hotel room making this even more tragix. :bradley:

From it, we can see he was clearly becomes erratic after taking drugs which literally cost his life. Like, nobody would punch a tv so hard like that unless they under influence or being super angry 

sad sad sad 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Decodekid

I wonder if his girlfriend was in their room, I heard they both were in Argentina 

Long Live Gretchen

LG2008
30 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I wonder if his girlfriend was in their room, I heard they both were in Argentina 

Apparently she went back to the US (or her country, don't remember if it really was the US) a couple of days before this happened

Maybe he wanted some time alone... :oprah: Everyone needs some space but unfortunately not always ends well

Edited by LG2008