Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 minute ago, Donatellah said:

I'm not even a fan of 1D but now that I'm older and have a more wide perspective of life, time and death, this makes me feel absolutely sad. Being a witness of icons, popular people from this generation passing away. Damn. :(

I feel like every day now I see reminders that life is fragile, short, not guaranteed, can be taken away in an instant. Idk if everyone experiences this in their 30's or something but I'm so much more aware of not just my mortality, but all the people around me. It freaks me out a bit. And surprises me that I wasn't this aware when I was younger

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 7

Hyoha

Ever since that one photo of his face full of fillers came out, I knew he wasn’t doing well

He seemed to be insecure and deeply unhappy. I feel for him

OliviaRodrigoStan
4 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ye my friend and I were only discussing him the other day. He seemed to be really struggling with his fame and identity for quite some time and acting strangely, and getting a lot of bad press for the accusations made by his ex gf recently. This is very disturbing and upsetting.

He clearly was not in a right state of mind. I saw the last video that was posted, with his girlfriend, and it was bizarre. 

There was this tension in the air between the two, after she made a juvenile comment. It seems like a lot was on his mind already. He seemed disturbed even on that video. 

Therapy is so important. And recreational use can't be taken lightly. 

Everyone assumes that just a line won't be a big deal, but truth is: you can never know how is it going to impact you. Some people can consume recreationally and be just fine, but for a lot of people, the outcome is quite different. 

I personally would never take the risk. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2

Gagadisiak
8 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

He clearly was not in a right state of mind. I saw the last video that was posted, with his girlfriend, and it was bizarre. 

There was this tension in the air between the two, after she made a juvenile comment. It seems like a lot was on his mind already. He seemed disturbed even on that video. 

Therapy is so important. And recreational use can't be taken lightly. 

Everyone assumes that just a line won't be a big deal, but truth is: you can never know how is it going to impact you. Some people can consume recreationally and be just fine, but for a lot of people, the outcome is quite different. 

I personally would never take the risk. 

I did cocaine very often during 2017 and went on hospital 2 times cuz i wanted to end my life my friends called the cop and i stopped this my life has changed never gonna touch any drug minus cofee . i was already suffering from mental health before my addiction to cocaine and it didnt help im sure this is what happened with Liam sadly and him being famous during the 1D and being hated now didnt help for him .

RIP LIAM 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?
  • Love 4

Gagadisiak
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is this true?

Yes sadly :(

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

doraemon

Not even a fan but I was shocked when I heard the news this morning

• Like 1

GregJA
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Omg thats online? :omg:

It seemed real at first but it was in fact someone else - just sick people spreading stuff on X 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1

Notorious

I don’t know about everybody else but I’m really trying hard not to break but it’s so difficult, Liam was the same age as I am and it hits hard feeling our own mortality and knowing how things can just end in a split second. Genuinely so shocked and never thought I would be this affected but I am

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Mason

I saw this when I was on my work break earlier, I was shocked!! that's so sad

I always say "all it takes is one false move"

all the comments on here about mortality are so real

Stefanotta

OMG guys I’m shaking😣😣😣

RIP Liam, You’ll always be loved!

My biggest enemy is me.

angelduuh

This is so sad, I wasn't a big fan of 1D when I was a teenager but they were everywere, and I actually really liked him :bradley: