Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PopMusicForever
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Half of the outlets are reporting it as an accident, the other half are reporting that it was s*icide. Any real confirmation? This is so wild… 

Seems like he was intoxicated and maybe fell accidentally which is really sad.

robotvoiceinalice
4 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

I know many One Direction and pop music fans will be deeply shaken and heartbroken by this tragedy. It's hard to comprehend such news, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed or stunned by the shock. 

In moments like these, it's important to take care of yourselves. Stay present in your body and allow art and music to guide you through this time—let them be your refuge rather than getting lost in the constant churn of craziness on X and news updates.

Liam had long battled with his own demons, and though he struggled with substance abuse and mental health challenges, it’s crucial that we remember him for the light and joy he brought to millions of lives.

Let’s honor his memory by focusing on the happiness he inspired and resisting the pull to absorb the darkness that surrounded his life.

Take a moment for yourself, breathe, and find comfort in the beauty he left behind. :heart:

thank you for thos post. ive been staring at this thread for ages, i cant get my mind off it its all so sudden

im going to log off and listen to relaxing meditative music

• Love 1

PopMusicForever
5 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

I don’t really know who he was but man, RIP. :holdmyhand:

You don’t know One Direction?

Decodekid

It's being reported live apparently they still haven't taken him out of the hotel 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Sad 1

Jeroen Bloeming

I’m so shocked. He was honestly one of my favorite male singers from the last couple of years. May he rest in peace

RAMROD

BBC reporting it now

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Imagine his family and friends finding out through the news and social media? I can't believe they're reporting his death if it only just happened, disgusting. 

I know its so disgusting!! I live in SoCal and remember the helicopter crash when Kobe Bryant, his daughter GiGi and her teammates died. Tmz was spreading pics so quick that Kobes wife, Vanessa, found out her husband and daughter died through social media. It spread so fast even the police couldnt notify them first. How horrific! Praying for Liams loved ones how awful:ohno:

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Seems like he was intoxicated and maybe fell accidentally which is really sad.

A lot of the time when people intentionally kill themselves there is intoxication involved.

Notorious
21 minutes ago, tyler k said:

i HIGHLY reccommend no one open that TMZ article. 

there are pictures of his body and it's just awful. 

F*uck TMZ.

I opened it but didn’t see any images like that

NATAH

i was never a fan of 1D or liam's solo work but this is just so chilling, since he's been a household name in my life since he first appeared on tv... my god, i wonder how the other boys are doing...

mother, what must i do?

StrawberryBlond

This is very shocking news. For this to happen not long after his ex, Maya Henry, made so many damning accusations about him and just before she's about to release a fiction book based on her real life experiences certainly point to Liam deciding he had to end it all. It's very sad that he felt this was the only way out. His long held battles with addiction obviously came to the surface to help him cope and this was the harrowing result. His family, friends, girlfriend, ex-bandmates and son must be in a state of overwhelming grief right now.

In light of all the accusations that have come from Maya recently, it would be best in the interest of all involved for his fans not to seek out Maya's social media pages and harass her or send her death threats. It's a sad fact that this can happen to those who voiced criticism towards someone not long before they had an unexpected and untimely death. Please don't let her suffer too, the issues she had with him were also very real and I imagine she still feels sadness for him dying even though their split wasn't amicable. Choose love and forgiveness, not hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Apparently he was on Snapchat an hour prior. So crazy how life and death works 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1