đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Half of the outlets are reporting it as an accident, the other half are reporting that it was s*icide. Any real confirmation? This is so wild… 

Stamos

I’ve never been a directioner myself however I always valued and value each and every one of them for what they do. I cannot process it, he was so young. Damn, he was 3 years older than me, I am in utter SHOCK

• Like 1

Westerosi

I know many One Direction and pop music fans will be deeply shaken and heartbroken by this tragedy. It's hard to comprehend such news, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed or stunned by the shock. 

In moments like these, it's important to take care of yourselves. Stay present in your body and allow art and music to guide you through this time—let them be your refuge rather than getting lost in the constant churn of craziness on X and news updates.

Liam had long battled with his own demons, and though he struggled with substance abuse and mental health challenges, it’s crucial that we remember him for the light and joy he brought to millions of lives.

Let’s honor his memory by focusing on the happiness he inspired and resisting the pull to absorb the darkness that surrounded his life.

Take a moment for yourself, breathe, and find comfort in the beauty he left behind. :heart:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Love 13

wolfga

I can never listen to this again without thinking of his young soul. Rest in peace Liam

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life
  • Love 1

tyler k

i HIGHLY reccommend no one open that TMZ article. 

there are pictures of his body and it's just awful. 

F*uck TMZ.

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

River

damn he was so young, 31.. that's shocking, I'm speechless

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

OliviaRodrigoStan
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Half of the outlets are reporting it as an accident, the other half are reporting that it was s*icide. Any real confirmation? This is so wild… 

I can only assume nobody will "confirm" he took his life, but the scenario seems to suggest so. He was under scrutiny on social media, and the substance abuse reported by hotel staff would coincide with a manic depressive episode. 

It is possible that, if he was intoxicated, he fell by accident. But clearly he was struggling, emotionally. 

I can only guess he came here to clear his mind, but being away from his family ended up having the opposite effect. Please everyone, seek help if needed. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1

LG2008
43 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Be careful when opening the TMZ article. It contains pictures!

They have to stop sharing pictures in these situations... Completely insensitive. They are trash

tyler k
40 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Is this even legal?

great question, I don't think it should be tbh. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

LG2008
43 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Be careful when opening the TMZ article. It contains pictures!

They have to stop sharing pictures in these situations... Completely insensitive. They are trash

• Thanks 1

Anderson123

So young, such a tragic death. 

Oh my God I just went to Twitter and there’s a video of him falling from his window. :bradley:
Edit: nvm not him. Stupid people posting fake vids for likes. 

Edited by Anderson123