Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Retropopmagazine - sounds too good to be true

Jnick8

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

There was a thread about this rumor already, yesterday i think... but anyways, every single time i enter to GGD there is some rumor going on, can people just chill and wait till Gaga announce something :laughga: all this rumors kinda just kill the vibe for me about the announcement, we are already in October, everyone just chill and wait lmao 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 2

Government

At this point, I think there will be no annoucement. She’s just gonna surprise release, music video included, on October 18.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Catnikko
20 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

every single time i enter to GGD there is some rumor going on, can people just chill and wait till Gaga announce something :laughga:

imagine if in the years since Chromatica came out no one posted on Gagadaily bc they were waiting until she announced something to use a forum to speculate :enigma:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

zerojk
30 minutes ago, Government said:

At this point, I think there will be no annoucement. She’s just gonna surprise release, music video included, on October 18.

The meltdowns if by next Tuesday she hasn't announced anything are going to be horrendous

• Like 2

Jnick8
34 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

There was a thread about this rumor already, yesterday i think... but anyways, every single time i enter to GGD there is some rumor going on, can people just chill and wait till Gaga announce something :laughga: all this rumors kinda just kill the vibe for me about the announcement, we are already in October, everyone just chill and wait lmao 

If there was I apologize. I didn’t see it. 

TimotheeChalamet

"reportedly set to" = "we saw a rumor and we are running with it" 

Government
25 minutes ago, zerojk said:

The meltdowns if by next Tuesday she hasn't announced anything are going to be horrendous

I know, right? I said what I said but I’m trying to stay with my feet on the ground.

Jack3257

I don’t think Gaga would surprise release a “legitimate” album (one that counts as a full “Gaga” project in the LG album count), but could 100% see her surprise dropping the lead single.  Also, with Joker failing, I 100% think her team moved it up.  Suddenly when you search for Gaga the first thing that comes up would be “Gaga SURPRISE DROPS LG7 LEAD SINGLE” instead of “Joker coming to digital after theatrical flop.”

NATAH
5 hours ago, samuelx said:

I think LG7 is def postponed 

it's not, there's no reason to and nothing to indicate it is

can we at least finish october before creating baseless theories?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Naak Le Vaar

Knowing Gaga she might surprise drop the song + mv on Halloween. Who knows

Lmao they blocked my signature