Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
movie

Unknown WB movie *already* hits streaming

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

The Ew from Judas

Hate that they just drop the movie on digital and streaming the same month it’s out when it doesn’t do well. It’s a trend that started during the pandemic and it’s a shame that it’s continued. 

Ew

thierryrreiht

Digital ≠ streaming

It’s gonna drop on YouTube Movies, iTunes, and other places you can buy or rent the movie.

Streaming to follow months (or weeks) later

• Like 2

Nemo

Yeah, this is for purchase; later, it will have a rental price; then finally it will be on Max. But it won't be that long, I guess.

Technically, they're all streaming and all digital (and DVD and Blu-Ray are also digital), but the way people use those terms now has gotten a bit silly.

Edited by Nemo

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Digital ≠ streaming

It’s gonna drop on YouTube Movies, iTunes, and other places you can buy or rent the movie.

Streaming to follow months (or weeks) later

1 minute ago, Nemo said:

Yeah, this is for purchase; later, it will have a rental price; then finally it will be on Max. But it won't be that long, I guess.

The moment it hits digital platforms it'll be everywhere to stream on pirate sites.

Edited by Mr Oak

Daenerys

So I’m assuming it’s digital retailers October then streaming once the Blu-ray releases in December? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

The Ew from Judas

I really hate how quick they drop movies on streaming if they don’t do well. Releasing them less than a month after they released is something that really started during the pandemic and I wish they didn’t do it. It’s like we’re not giving anything a chance anymore 

Ew
  • Like 2

63grekke

straight to dvd ass sequel LMFAOOOOO

I'm just happy The Marvels doesnt hold any of these infamous records anymore :poot:

Monet

It's not on streaming, it will be available for purchase, like on iTunes and i think for rent in Amazon Prime too. But the release on Max will probably be later

• Like 2