Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
tech

Musk unveils Tesla’s Optimus robots


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Very Detroit Becomes Human

i am playing it right now for the second time and small part of me wants robot domination

I Am a Joke
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaybeKermit
7 minutes ago, PMM said:

i am playing it right now for the second time and small part of me wants robot domination

same, I launched a radioactive bomb at the end so that the robots could win lmaoooo

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

same, I launched a radioactive bomb at the end so that the robots could win lmaoooo

new-girl-high-five.gif

I Am a Joke
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

That's it. I'm goin Neanderthal. If one gets near me in public I'm attacking it until it stops moving. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

badfaith

Me when the sh** has broke through amd I'm slowly inching towards the bathroom :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith

I'd get a Dollar Tree robot before a Tesla one. That thing is a time bomb waiting to go off.

Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza?
Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot think of one thing these robots could do and do it bettee than humans. Why not in invest in robotocial surgeries or science, nano technology etc things that really are in need of that kind of high tech. Not inbetween social interaction .. I can only think of negative outcome when a robot tries to be a family member tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

artdoll
10 hours ago, River said:

I have @artdoll for that

you fired me :stupidoreo:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
Link to post
Share on other sites

Notorious Bean

Walk walk fashion baby work it move that

https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Notorious Bean

You can’t deny it’s amazing but also I’m thinking about safety, what if one of them had a weapon? And you asked it to attack? I mean there must be limitations in what they would do, still really scary when you think about it  :saladga:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...