Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
performance

Lady Gaga x Lady Starlight - Live At Lollapalooza 2007 (Full Performance)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Elohim

OMG!!!

This is such a joy to watch honestly, she sounds so good the crowd is so dead, it’s hilarious

also this hair color snd haircut looks so good on her and she’s so hot..

Rat Boy
7 hours ago, The Fame said:

The camerawork though lol  Did they strap the camera to the back of a rat and just let it run around?

Yes :zilla:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

NewUsername
6 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

omg, to think that this was 17 years ago and she still talks the same way, and she talks in almost the same voice as well (even though her singing voice has changed a lot) :wub: literally my mother

Ikr! And her mannerisms are still so alike, the way she moves her head and points with her fingers!

Did somebody catch what she was saying during the shoot about Lady Starlight and then going "don't film that!"?

Oriane

It's so interesting to see her interview, because I feel like this is one of, if not the only time we got the see the real her, before the fame, and before she learnt to work on her image. I feel like this is exactly how she would have talked if you had met her randomly and started a conversation with her then.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Jase

It's insane to watch. Little did that dead crowd know they were literally witnessing the birth of a talent who would go onto become one of the biggest stars on the entire planet. Slightly emotional tbh!

Linus Gaga

So weird to see the Stefani look and paparazzi co existing. I'm not too familiar with the timeline but for some reasons I always think those the fame hits happened after she went blonde as her main look. 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Shook 1