Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

The Fame Monster Super Deluxe edition - worth it?

sagybp

Featured Posts

sagybp

Apparently, someone I know has a Super Deluxe edition of TFM that I never heard of:

https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/the-fame-monster/the-fame-monster-super-deluxe-edition

His copy is numbered 900 and something. He's willing to sell it to me for a very low price. Is it really worth it? I love Gaga, but I don't HAVE to have every edition out there and wondering how rare this thing is (the description says there are only 10K of this). Also - why the hell it contains a lock of here hair? That's just super creepy. Are there 10K locks of her hair out there? I don't even know what to think about that. 

PaulaMonster13

How much is he selling it for?? I have it and I'd say is one of my favourite pieces from my collection, also depends on its condition

Edited by PaulaMonster13

PropaGaga

Depends on price and condition. I had an extra one that I sold sealed for $200 a few months ago. Although I know that’s lower than what most people charge. Also make sure it’s not one of the bootleg versions. Can’t remember what the number was on those, but I believe they’re all the same.

SimonBaetens

Oh wow I forgot about this, takes me back... Also, remember the USBs?? They were so cute!

maxresdefault.jpg

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

PaulaMonster13
16 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Depends on price and condition. I had an extra one that I sold sealed for $200 a few months ago. Although I know that’s lower than what most people charge. Also make sure it’s not one of the bootleg versions. Can’t remember what the number was on those, but I believe they’re all the same.

OMG yes the number 8688 I think is fake, you can also check if it's real at the back cover. If the track list's misspelled as  "Love Gane" then it's fake so be careful about that.

• Like 1

SimonBaetens
46 minutes ago, sagybp said:

Apparently, someone I know has a Super Deluxe edition of TFM that I never heard of:

https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/the-fame-monster/the-fame-monster-super-deluxe-edition

His copy is numbered 900 and something. He's willing to sell it to me for a very low price. Is it really worth it? I love Gaga, but I don't HAVE to have every edition out there and wondering how rare this thing is (the description says there are only 10K of this). Also - why the hell it contains a lock of here hair? That's just super creepy. Are there 10K locks of her hair out there? I don't even know what to think about that. 

I'm pretty sure it's hair from a wig she wore at the time.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123

Aw I haven’t looked at this book in forever. 

mean girls burn book GIF

I think there’s a list here of every member that had a copy in order of which number we got. 

• YAAAS 1

Tempest

Definitely worth it, regardless of the price. But I’d 100% jump if it’s below $150. Totally the coolest release she’s put out, pretty even with the born this way vinyl box set

the lock of her hair is from a wig and is set up like a bookmark. There are paper dolls. A puzzle and a print. 3d glasses. The cds have a black back which makes them look like vinyl. I think it originally sold for $89.99 if I remember right. And that was seriously 15 years ago

Edited by Tempest
  • Like 2

Panchecco

wish a deluxe edition like this or at least a pretty vinyl comes back for the 15th anniversary this november :franminervini:

• Like 2

Controversiaga

The hair came from wigs she wore! Not her own hair. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”