Featured Posts

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, Luffy said:

Deserved :spin:

some of you genuinely don’t deserve her craft 

• Like 4

Cortezz
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

LOL who gives a f*ck :laughga: just enjoy it for yourself, let the chronically online stay online 

I care and many others do

TwistedTeeth

I'm genuinely lost. Why is #3 so bad to some of you? This album had a very short time-frame for promotion and pre-sale and it still made it at the top. So like, what's the problem, genuinely? :laughga:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Thanks 2

Cortezz
7 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

why do y’all care sm what the fans of a pop star who’s willing to work with a r*pist has to say?! grow up, guys, most of us are literally pushing 30s atp, it’s embarrassing to keep engaging in stan wars. 

It seems many can’t dimension the flop of Joker/Harlequin could hurt not only the whole new era but her career. I’m really worried because I love Gaga and she doesn’t deserve this.

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I'm genuinely lost. Why is #3 so bad to some of you? This album had a very short time-frame for promotion and pre-sale and it still made it at the top. So like, what's the problem, genuinely? :laughga:

some fans are scared of KatyCats calling Gaga an irrelevant flop for some reason. 

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

I care and many others do

LOL why? why are you worried about the opinions of sad losers? :rip:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Cortezz
3 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

It’s #20 overall. #3 on sales.

Luffy
Just now, Cortezz said:

It seems many can’t dimension the flop of Joker/Harlequin could hurt not only the whole new era but her career. I’m really worried because I love Gaga and she doesn’t deserve this.

She needs to pull all the stops with LG7 or she’s cooked.

• LMAO 4

TwistedTeeth
Just now, Cortezz said:

It’s #20 overall. #3 on sales.

There's no issue then, it's doing great. Also considering that it's 80% a cover album with only two original songs, this is the best outcome for it.

1 minute ago, Hyperobject said:

some fans are scared of KatyCats calling Gaga an irrelevant flop for some reason. 

The last thing a person needs to worry about is what a Katy stan has to say. :brat:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

tlittlemonster
2 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

There's no issue then, it's doing great. Also considering that it's 80% a cover album with only two original songs, this is the best outcome for it.

The last thing a person needs to worry about is what a Katy stan has to say. :brat:

Not to mention, no singles whatsoever or radio, plus the album isn't even available at retailers or shops as of yet like L4S or C4C were...

The album roll out was way too rushed to see big first week sales, especially considering the album isn't even mainstream.

By comparison, even when artists like Beyonce or Swift do "surprise" albums, the physicals are available straight away from retailers and there are singles, music videos etc. etc. to support the album.

People just shouldn't focus on the numbers, Harlequin isn't an album to make big numbers.

When LG7 comes out, we can then judge the numbers (hoping this time the roll out will be more planned, at least on par with Chromatica, minus the leaks)

• Thanks 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
31 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

We are receiving mockery and insults everywhere because of the movie and the album. The worst scenario I could ever imagine

Who's "we", gurl, IDGAF what stan twitter is saying :laughga:. Yes, a lot of people are dragging her on social media, whatever, in two months nobody will remember. 

We got new music coming, I'm focused on that, I don't care how straight men are feeling about a franchise I never even liked in the first place :queenga:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Thanks 4

tlittlemonster

I forgot to mention, I literally bought the vynils in the UK as soon as Gaga announced the album, and they haven't even shipped yet...

This is just a small example of why the numbers we are seeing are low compared to her other Jazz albums.

Most countries haven't even shipped the physicals, plus if you go to a shop or retailer, you can't find the album yet.

All this to say most charts you see will reflect only the streams mainly, which will always be low for a Jazz/classics cover album.

Hyperobject
5 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

You are not taking this seriously enough

kardashian-peopledying.gif

like, literally. lol. and you're worrying about the chart performance of Harlequin? 

• LMAO 2

Cortezz
5 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

kardashian-peopledying.gif

like, literally. lol. and you're worrying about the chart performance of Harlequin? 

We’re on a forum about Gaga. Of course we care about Gaga’s career and charts. Dah!