Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Reading the title before clicking i thought it will be Billboard 200

original-grid-image-2088-1423342185-12.j

but anywayssss chileee, LG7 better clean up all this mess

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 8

Hyperobject

I wish Interscope did more to secure a better debut for this record, it deserves more recognition, truly underrated by both the GP and this fanbase 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

tlittlemonster
1 minute ago, Hyperobject said:

I wish Interscope did more to secure a better debut for this record, it deserves more recognition, truly underrated by both the GP and this fanbase 

I think the real issue here was how rushed the album roll out was. Even Love for Sale debuted in the top 10 because there was more time for pre-orders and you could actually find the album at shops and all sorts of retailers...

What really dragged the numbers down was the fact you could really only buy the album from Gaga's site

I don't even think the album is available at retailers yet as we speak.

Hoping that LG7 is her best album rollout, that's all we need after this mess (still love Harlequin tbh, think I'll stream it lots during the holidays)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hyperobject
Just now, tlittlemonster said:

I think the real issue here was how rushed the album roll out was. Even Love for Sale debuted in the top 10 because there was more time for pre-orders and you could actually find the album at shops and all sorts of retailers...

What really dragged the numbers down was the fact you could really only buy the album from Gaga's site

I don't even think the album is available at retailers yet as we speak.

Hoping that LG7 is her best album rollout, that's all we need after this mess (still love Harlequin tbh, think I'll stream it lots during the holidays)

Agreed with everything you said, I don’t really care how well this album is performing, I still love it a lot, I’m just kinda upset because it deserved better lol.

Perhaps, they were counting on the film to promote it, but we know how that turned out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

River

we can't stop winning this Flopper 2: Floppie À Flopeux era :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

nodandsmile

as someone who loves the record and think it's one of the greatest things she has ever done it's totally understandable why lms would not want to support this

she spent months teasing her return to pop, that's what they are waiting for, not this!

Cortezz

We are receiving mockery and insults everywhere because of the movie and the album. The worst scenario I could ever imagine

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
9 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

We are receiving mockery and insults everywhere because of the movie and the album. The worst scenario I could ever imagine

LOL who gives a f*ck :laughga: just enjoy it for yourself, let the chronically online stay online 

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 11

NATAH

a companion side project of jazz covers isn't slaying the charts and some of y'all are choosing to be mad over that instead of just enjoying the music :smh:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 10

Hyperobject
12 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

why do y’all care sm what the fans of a pop star who’s willing to work with a r*pist has to say?! grow up, guys, most of us are literally pushing 30s atp, it’s embarrassing to keep engaging in stan wars. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 7