Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga drew 39% of JFAD’s audience; Joaquin: 43%

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Louvre
17 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Gaga needs to ditch Warner for a while, the only good film they've given her is ASIB, go to A24 or maybe do a miniseries on HBO.

would adore seeing her in an A24 movie, a hbo miniseries would probably be pretty good too. I also wouldnt mind seeing her in a supporting role in a highly esteemed film. 

• Like 2

moonsago
13 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Gaga needs to ditch Warner for a while, the only good film they've given her is ASIB, go to A24 or maybe do a miniseries on HBO.

From your keyboard to God’s ( and Bobby’s ) ear. No but seriously, I also think she should do an HBO series next and start working with smaller studios. She needs to stop with the Oscar bait movies and do something unexpected for her. Not gonna lie, when I heard FAD was gonna be a musical my initial reaction wasn’t ‘ow no a musical’ for the movie but rather ‘not another singing role so soon’ for her. She needs to separate herself more from being a popstar with her next roles. She is clearly talented and improving with each role. I am not worried about her getting an Oscar for acting, I know she eventually will, she just needs to find good stories and those will bring the acclaim naturally. 

• Like 3

NATAH
29 minutes ago, doja scat said:

like :rip:

the bleach from miss randolph’s box hair dye is affecting her brain i fear 

bold of you to assume she has a brain to be affected in the first place

mother, what must i do?

Hyperobject
35 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

both would be a dream omg 

• Like 1