💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Lady Gaga Colored Pencil Drawing FINISHED

TrevorEverEver

Featured Posts

TrevorEverEver

Looks great!

Stunning, I envy people like you. So talented.

Thanks guys really means a lot! You can do it too if you just set yourself to it!! :]

positives? lol i thought u wanted us to be "critical" :P :P :P

ha... you got me :worship2:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BrittanyJanet

This is great! You've done a great job! The only thing that gets me, is the nails, and the fingers. They just don't look right. But other wise it's fantastic. Hands are so hard to draw. :fierce:

Bambino

This is excellent, your works are very good tbh. Well, about this one, I just think it'd look better if you didn't make Gaga's skin so dark, especially around the neck and cheeks. Still, it's amazing.

TrevorEverEver

This is great! You've done a great job! The only thing that gets me, is the nails, and the fingers. They just don't look right. But other wise it's fantastic. Hands are so hard to draw. :fierce:

This is excellent, your works are very good tbh. Well, about this one, I just think it'd look better if you didn't make Gaga's skin so dark, especially around the neck and cheeks. Still, it's amazing.

Thanks guys!! and the skin is probably dark in the picture because i started out on black textured paper. In person it looks lighter i promise! <3 lol But thanks again!! :lol:

TrevorEverEver

P.S. I TOTALLY agree about the hands lol but they kinda look like that in the picture.. O_o oh well art is different llooking to everyone lol but thanks again :hug:

Archived