bionic 50,112 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 The trans community: powerful enough to topple a Prime Minister who has a decent majority not powerful enough stop Parliament from passing anti-trans legislation Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lady Palutena 3,147 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 15 minutes ago, bionic said: The trans community: powerful enough to topple a Prime Minister who has a decent majority not powerful enough stop Parliament from passing anti-trans legislation Schrodinger's Trans Community Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted October 1, 2024 Author Share Posted October 1, 2024 1 hour ago, Gorehound said: Well, she's living proof that stupid people will do and say anything to avoid the fact that they're stupid. Then she's on stage losing her seat, embarrassed in front of millions, clueless as to why. You couldn't make it up. Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,664 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 I'm sorry, but did she actually say that ? I know she's a cretin, but I'm not sure even Trump would say that. I'm not great with technology and clicking on stuff etc, but I can't call up any video evidence of her actually saying that. So, did she really ? Anyone know ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Comment chun li 3,056 Posted October 1, 2024 Featured Comment Share Posted October 1, 2024 It literally says the post is satire why are you guys believing this? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,664 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 3 minutes ago, chun li said: It literally says the post is satire why are you guys believing this? Ah, thank you. I missed that. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leblanc 2,503 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 I was wondering when the penny was gunna drop that this is made up Coven Season Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gorehound 5,770 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 2 hours ago, chun li said: It literally says the post is satire why are you guys believing this? wow lol well the fact that we believed that she actually said this says more about Liz Truss than us haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted October 1, 2024 Author Share Posted October 1, 2024 16 minutes ago, Gorehound said: wow lol well the fact that we believed that she actually said this says more about Liz Trust than us haha I'm going to go with.... I always knew Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chun li 3,056 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 I'm all for making fun of politicians like her, I had a laugh yesterday rewatching the lettuce video when she was dressed up in green promoting her book but to put fake news out there and mention transgender people for a joke is not ok 😬 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 Buy Underground Trans Mafia on iTunes This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,307 Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 3 hours ago, AndiGaga said: I blame the Liz Truss Stupidity Mafia This did not age well if its just satire LOL Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.