Jump to content
science

Earth’s temporary second moon, mini-moon, has officially debuted


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Awakened M
1 minute ago, River said:

we'll play it in the bunker in japan :flutter:

As long as we're safe!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
5 hours ago, River said:

I hope it will hit us :giveup:

 

36 minutes ago, River said:

we'll play it in the bunker in japan :flutter:

This "moon" is so small it would burn up in the atmosphere if it fell in :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

:sis:

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

Predictable given that the Democrats don't have a good platform regarding immigrants. All of Kamala Harris's virtue-signaling on the border issue has definitely hurt her popularity in this regard. Trump has nothing either, but that, combined with the racism that migrants suffer every day, makes things worse. The US is very obsessed with dividing its population into well-defined racial boxes, and that's often not the most convenient thing to do, humanistically speaking.

I'm not sure if this second moon cares about US politics :oprah:

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sarahb said:

I'm not sure if this second moon cares about US politics :oprah:

Everything is politics. I just get ahead of the curve.

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhiannon
6 hours ago, Leblanc said:

Dance in the shadow of the moon next month here we go

Dance in the shadow of the mini* moon :ladyhaha:

R.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailor Moon Netflix Anime GIF by Netflix España
Yes! She made her debut! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy
10 hours ago, artdoll said:

@Flippy does this mean we've entered the sailor moon r arc of real life?

You’re not wrong! Waiting for the Dead Moon arc though :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...