Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

Earth’s temporary second moon, mini-moon, has officially debuted


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's ugly AF and we need to bully her until she goes back to where she came from. who even asked to have a second moon??? is this promotion for tidal???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M
4 hours ago, River said:

I hope it will hit us :giveup:

Gurl :triggered: That's not very Switch 2 of you! Delete this!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Awakened M said:

Gurl :triggered: That's not very Switch 2 of you! Delete this!

we'll play it in the bunker in japan :flutter:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...