Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
interview

Gaga's "Harlequin" Rolling Stones Interview

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Q: Your pop album arrives in February. Can you tell me how it’s different than Chromatica, and what can fans expect?

Gaga: The pop album is nothing like Chromatica. It’s a completely different record. I don’t know that I’m even ready to talk about it yet, but I recognize that it’s coming out soon, and I will. What I would say is, it’s all for me. It’s meant to be ingested as a time in my life. And I’m also really excited about this idea that I don’t have to adhere to an era if I don’t want to. I can have a few going at once. That feels unhinged [laughs] and more like me or Harley. Or whoever.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-Gaga-interview-harlequin-album-jazz-joker-1235109698/

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 6

Luna Lovegood

lady-gaga-Joker-Folie-a-Deux-UK-Premiere

You describe the album as “LG 6.5.” Do you view this more as a Harley album, or solely a Gaga record?

“I view this as both, actually. That’s kind of the way that I see all of this. It is my record. It’s a Lady Gaga record, but it’s also inspired by my character and my vision of what a woman can be. It’s why the album does not adhere to one genre. I called it “6.5” because it’s not my next studio album that’s a pop record, but it is somewhere in between, and it’s blurring the lines of pop music. As you know, my collaborator Tony Bennett, who’s no longer alive, was young singing this music. It was just pop music. And I thought it was so interesting, the songs that were chosen to create this film. I wanted to explore what this music could mean today through the lens of her.”

Full Article:  https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-Gaga-interview-harlequin-album-jazz-joker-1235109698/

luna’s advocate
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 11

• River changed the title to Gaga's "Harlequin" Rolling Stones Interview
FFXIV WhiteMage

Harlequin may not be a “bop” album but its music of great quality! 

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Blackout19

i feel like LG7 will be something like The Fame Monster :heart:

Edited by Blackout19
Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • YAAAS 3

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm really loving the energy lately

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1

LilyLark

This is a good interview. Rolling Stone has been kind of sh*tty lately, so pleasantly surprised at how this is a good piece.

• Like 3

Bobina

Ugh. Love the "What I would say is, it’s all for me. It’s meant to be ingested as a time in my life. And I’m also really excited about this idea that I don’t have to adhere to an era if I don’t want to. I can have a few going at once." Feels so promising and exciting. So ready for whatever she has to throw at us

excited lady gaga GIF

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

southpaw773

I’ve lost all ability to even 

lets go 

Edited by southpaw773