❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

I’m pretty sure photographers Domen Vandevelde are involved, they are commenting on all Gaga’s LG6.5 posts.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

The first and last snippets are sampling creep by radiohead and Heaven on their minds from Jesuschrist superstar which make me 100% sure this project is related to Joker, like prince album “batman” (she hinted that tho), can anyone recognize if the second snippet is sampling something? 

ps: I always thought she would slay as mary magdalene in Jesuschrist superstar, is that a hint? 🧐

Edited by abrahamidk
  • Like 1

I feel we' re getting a mini movie with visuals for all the songs of the EP (if it's an EP), included visuals from the Louvre.

What if the visuals show us Harley's life BEFORE Joker 2 takes place? Many critics complained about how they told us a little about her, what if with this EP she's showing us Harley's journey?

I'm so excited regardless

• Love 4
  • Shook 7

PSYCHOSHTICK
8 hours ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

It seems pretty obvious that this is like A Star Is Born, with the soundtrack being Ally.

This time it is Lee from Joker.

Well in that case I want an Italodisco EP by Patrizia 😂

• LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

phantasmas

the clips so far are giving me Chingon vibes (Robert Rodriguez's band)  

rock with a little western but make it cinematic

:rockstar:

Edited by phantasmas
Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • Like 1

The Fame Monster

What is going on!?!?!?

9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Holy f**king sh*t we're getting a Soundtrack, an EP and a Gaga album.

We are!?!?

Find your freedom in the music

48 minutes ago, Levine said:

I feel we' re getting a mini movie with visuals for all the songs of the EP (if it's an EP), included visuals from the Louvre.

What if the visuals show us Harley's life BEFORE Joker 2 takes place? Many critics complained about how they told us a little about her, what if with this EP she's showing us Harley's journey?

I'm so excited regardless

That would be craaaazzyyy awesome! Honestly i would like to see Gaga wearing the classic Harley outfit, the one with the jester hat... but make it not costume-y. Mybe she can try that out in a music video in this project.

• YAAAS 1

Considering the timing of everything, I'm wondering if it's gonna be an EP which makes up a portion of LG7?  Could also be something totally different... just weird considering that post which said we'd have the first LG7 single in October.

Why are you all discussing is it ARTPOP act II, Chromatica 2.0, OG LG5, Joanne 2.0. 

She literally said -  guys it’s a gift to enjoy before we start a new album era. 

The numbers are not that deep. 

• Like 1

• FATCAT changed the title to HARLEQUIN Discussion