Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Reality

I feel like Oh, When the Saints and Gonna Build a Mountain aren't getting enough love :giveup: 

The gospel influences are strong and her vocals on both tracks are some of the best I've ever heard from her 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

InTheCloset

I havent heard it yet as i have stuff to do with my parents. I’ll listen to it when i can freely dive into it. 
However last night i heard happy mistake and world on a string on zane lowes and they were great

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Cpeer
54 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

“Also, do we need yet more evidence that yes Gaga can really sing and yes she does come from a jazz background thank you very much?”

Such a weird comment lol, like - ??? What do you want her to do? :awkney:

• Like 8

Awrah999
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I still think Die with a Smile could have slid nicely in at the end of this and been the top ten hit.  Like what are the odds she has a song about obsessive love and a twisted smile apocalypse...totally separate form her Joker album? The kismet seems pretty irresistible, even if it started from a different place. 

I love DWAS and think it could fit in here but it would have overshadowed Happy Mistake so much which will be the album highlight in my opinion now and is one of the most vulnerable and beautiful ballads Gaga has ever done!

• Like 1

lilboyblue

I'm still not over how amazing the last chorus of Close To You is... it gives me so much joy!

• YAAAS 1

Awrah999
1 minute ago, Reality said:

I feel like Oh, When the Saints and Gonna Build a Mountain aren't getting enough love :giveup: 

The gospel influences are strong and her vocals on both tracks are some of the best I've ever heard from her 

She went from being a hooker on a church corner on Born This Way to literally taking us to church with these two :bradley:

Her career evolution :messga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Cpeer said:

“Also, do we need yet more evidence that yes Gaga can really sing and yes she does come from a jazz background thank you very much?”

Such a weird comment lol, like - ??? What do you want her to do? :awkney:

Fr. Idg why her singing well in a genre she loves is somehow being framed as her trying to prove something. 

• Thanks 7

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Reality said:

Oh, When the Saints an

Why is it such a banger! It's so funky. :icant:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, ReRe said:

I haven’t posted in ages, so that’s how you know this is a big night for us little monsters. That was EVERYTHING. :cryga:

The Joker, FAD, Happy Mistake are the holy trinity and EACH ONE of them has solidified their position as some of her best moments yet - and the whole album (from a strictly vocal standpoint) is amongst her best works to date. 

I don’t even think I can say everything I want because I’m still trying to get my thoughts together…but let me just say…IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. Thank you for reminding us why we’re little monsters, our Lady. ❤️

Welcome home, fam! :kara:

• Love 1

FFXIV WhiteMage

It’s official for me

FAD > HM

I still love HM but something in me wants to listen to FAD more.

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

QueenChromatix

for me her rendition of The Joker is the biggest highlight of the HARLEQUIN. I also loved Smile and Oh, When The Saints (so far) :)

je suis petit monstre 🥀

mdance4life

God this is such an amazing work. This woman will never cease to amaze me ❤️

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Love 2

Awrah999

Great production but let’s be real Gaga’s vocals bring the song up ten notches above anything else out in music right now. Sheer brilliance. 

• Like 1

TMM90
On 9/24/2024 at 12:01 AM, Queen Gloria said:

Ooommmggggjrgnirogrorwkgw!!!

I have a feeling 6.5 is gonna be more stripped back rock/metal/grunge. And LG7 will be full on dance/techno/goth industrial pop. 

Your feeling was wrong

• Like 1