💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

I think her Smile is just gorgeous. I mean really breathtaking vocals and interpretation. Her phrasing is so good too.

Oh, Happy Mistake is a perfect song. 

• Like 4

Shyane
1 minute ago, TheSine said:

She sings Jazz so much better compared to the previous albums. I feel like her voice is actually bouncing with the beat of the music this time. She knows exactly when to add power and when to relax and not belt out.

Definitely agree. She sounds more relaxed. I really enjoy it. It feels lighthearted to listen to.

Westerosi

This album is genuinely a dream come true as a Gaga and theatre fan.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 8

Rahrahbitchson

She didnt need to make me cry so much with Happy Mistake 🥲 its so beautiful:bradley:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • YAAAS 1

Shipper

Imagine if Harley Quinn gets a musical.

Tony incoming.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Love 1

Edonis

I'm sorry but this album CHEWS like the production is lush, the vocals are so good, and she sounds like she's having a good time as she tries to wash away her version of Harley Quinn. 

And describing this album as traditional pop is very accurate. This is not a jazz album so fans should stop describing it as such- there's a dozen and more different flavors of pop music and showtunes you'd hear from the 50s/60s/70s in here. 

I'd give it an 8/10. Solid covers, and a great original classic (Happy Mistake) that lowkey stomps over half of ASIB's ballads, but that's tea for another time! :cheeky:

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

FATCAT

Y'all I'm gonna say it, I don't think yall are ready for this, are yall ready for this?

This album is an audition for Broadway.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 10
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

CosmixSunshine

you can hear this was meant to be a fun project for her! probably wont be on repeat for me, but im actually happy that she is making music that feeds her full. We all want mother to be happy :franminervini:

• Like 1
  • Love 2