Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga teases "LG6.5"

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

madmagical6

What's it called?! She doesn't look like Lee from what I can see in the billboard? Gaga announce lg6.5 challenge 

Red
Just now, madmagical6 said:

What's it called?! She doesn't look like Lee from what I can see in the billboard? Gaga announce lg6.5 challenge 

Well if it’s LG6.5 I can only assume the title will have something to do with Chromatica

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Aglaya
3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Im sorry but if LGNow says is fake... it def means its real :sweat: they ALWAYS come and talk about fake rumors and snippets then turn out to be real :toofunny:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

robotvoiceinalice
1 minute ago, Red said:

Well if it’s LG6.5 I can only assume the title will have something to do with Chromatica

monochromatica

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

LG2008
10 minutes ago, julz said:

What if... LG6.5 is a visual EP... with DWAS on it. We see Gaga doing different personalities, like in DWAS she is channeling Dolly Parton. She did mention being a Shape Shifter in Vogue. ... so is this related still to Joker FAD? Could be because Lee seems to want to be like Joker? I dunno anymore :sweat:

They better include DWAS in there :giveup:

It's would be so weird that she just released it without including it on a rumoured Harley EP when the title gives Joker vibes :enigma:  + it will give it bigger numbers lol

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I think her contract only ends if interscope decides. iirc she technically gets a quota of albums from interscope but if they decide to just keep increasing the quota then they can (someone correct me if I’m wrong srry)

and label contracts often define an album as only above a certain number of songs such as 11, 12. When Kesha released cannibal, an EP, it didn't count towards her contractual album quota as it only had eight or nine songs. This sounds like an EP, so I doubt this is her motivation

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

ImMatt
11 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I love how this promo is for fans only, pretty sure 98% of people who see the billboards only know:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd2JWV7hYNAOCilzDLKJo

In b4 the billboards are actually just LG just trying to promote a new 65in TV :koons:

• LMAO 7

Alvitr
Just now, robotvoiceinalice said:

monochromatica

Most realistic yes

but

SONNETICA, from her interlude :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

• Shadow changed the title to Lady Gaga Announces LG6.5
  • FATCAT changed the title to Lady Gaga teases "LG6.5"
  • FATCAT locked this topic