Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Katy Perry's problematic behaviors

Shyane

Featured Posts

Shyane

So I just recently watched this video and I got so upset by Katy's behavior. I had no idea these things happened. This is so wrong and gross. Please let me know what you think.

• Shook 1

RenegAde

There's about 5 active katy threads. All very negative btw.

Yall please, let us breathe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

RenegAde

Also I've seen a lot a this guys videos, not saying anything he said about katy  specifically is untrue  because i havnt watched it cuz i refuse to  give him any more views.

but he is notorious for spreading unverified salacious information. Either just for views or he is just too amatuerish to do proper research and fact check the things he spews to his millions of young viewers.

Anyway trust and believe if Gaga was having a rocky career like katy, he'd  make a video like this about her too and highlights all the controversy whether out of context or not.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 4

HelloHangoverz
17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Gurl, Capitol records isn't gonna employ you. It's a forum. A Gaga forum. Most people are throwing shade and enjoying the flop because it's fun. Maybe that's heartless to say or whatever but is it really that deep? Woman's a millionaire who probably only put an album out to make good on her contract - she certainly put no actual artistry into it that's for sure. Please stop trying to regulate the fun out of everything. Jeez! No one asked you to. I guarantee you're pissing on the vibe far more than the copious Katy threads are.

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

16 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I mean, I’m pretty sure you know it’s going to be negative at this point so why are you still clicking on them? :oprah:

• Thanks 7

GagaGame
17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Welcome to Gagadaily ig

moanster balls thoung

27monster27
5 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Gurl, Capitol records isn't gonna employ you. It's a forum. A Gaga forum. Most people are throwing shade and enjoying the flop because it's fun. Maybe that's heartless to say or whatever but is it really that deep? Woman's a millionaire who probably only put an album out to make good on her contract - she certainly put no actual artistry into it that's for sure. Please stop trying to regulate the fun out of everything. Jeez! No one asked you to. I guarantee you're pissing on the vibe far more than the copious Katy threads are.

5 hours ago, xanny said:

I mean, I’m pretty sure you know it’s going to be negative at this point so why are you still clicking on them? :oprah:

I think they moreso mean that it's just getting excessive at this point. Yes we should call people out for being problematic, but five active Katy threads at once on GagaDaily is a bit much lol.

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

And who is going to employ your sorry ass for all the katy bashing? :awkney:

I'm not trying to regulate your "fun" by expressing that I'd rather see more about gagas winnings than katys failures on a Gaga forum. 

• Like 1

Gorehound
25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I'm not trying to regulate your "fun" by expressing that I'd rather see more about gagas winnings than katys failures on a Gaga forum. 

Well just don't read them then :laughga:

There's often lots of forums on here I'm not interested in, don't agree with or that have nothing to do with Gaga, but I don't whinge about them.

25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

And who is going to employ your sorry ass

Also rude.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

RenegAde
38 minutes ago, xanny said:

Oh I click because its fascinating to see how many people still have PTSD from 2013 and are forcing us to live through their recovery in 2024.

And also to occasionally call out the BS when I feel like it. I don't comment on all the threads because I agree, the music  sucks and working with luke is stupid but Some of these thread are just ridiculously unnecessary.

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Oh I click because its fascinating to see how many people still have PTSD from 2013 and are forcing us to live through their recovery in 2024.

No one is "forcing" anyone to do anything on here! :icant: Go pour yourself a drink babes

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Well just don't read them then :laughga:

There's often lots of forums on here I'm not interested in, don't agree with or that have nothing to do with Gaga, but I don't whinge about them.

Also rude.

Then you shouldn't be whinging over my comments either

8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

No one is "forcing" anyone to do anything on here! :icant: Go pour yourself a drink babes

No babes, you need a drink to calm your nerves so you can stop quoting multiple comments of mine.

12 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

No babes, you need a drink to calm your nerves so you can stop quoting multiple comments of mine.

200.gif

• LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
49 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Pissing all over it is a consequence of your continued bitching though, which is the point you're missing. Lighten up, jeez

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

Gorehound
15 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

lol stop being so dramatic :ladyhaha: I was just sticking up for my mate @HelloHangoverz and agreeing with her that it's really not that deep and you need to calm down. 

And I'm as calm as a cucumber hun don't worry. And I'll stop wasting my time on neurotic people.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

• Shadow locked this topic