Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Katy Perry is told she is unknown to Gen Z to her face

dit

Featured Posts

dit

omg I kind of feel bads for her in some ways :( but then I remember Dr. Luke and it make me feel...like...indifferent?

idk :cyanlights:

• Like 10
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

GagaTheExplorer
1 minute ago, dit said:

omg I kind of feel bads for her in some ways :( but then I remember Dr. Luke and it make me feel...like...indifferent?

I'm living, I can't deny

• Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

weed

It was phrased in a neutral/kind way to me, I think she responded fine as well

• Like 1

Decodekid

Honestly what part of gen z though cause most gen z adults grew up with 2010s pop:gum:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

QueenChromatix

I think it’s too much at this point like… don’t kick someone who is already lying (polish saying idk if it make sense translated, but you know what I’m mean)

they might say that we're crazy, but i’m just in 🖤 with u
  • Like 5

DrKindnessKunt1999
47 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Honestly what part of gen z though cause most gen z adults grew up with 2010s pop:gum:

I think they mean the younger Gen Z/Gen Zalpha crowd. AKA people born in 2006 more or less? They’re probably too young to remember her peak. They might know a song or two though (normally it’s Firework). 

I’m Gen Z, but I’m a 2000s baby so I remember her peak. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 2

Jack3257

I’m a member of Gen Z and can’t say I agree with this.  I vividly remember watching her Super Bowl performance when I was in middle school (and let’s be real she has a top five halftime show).  Her music was even playing at my senior year homecoming dance.  We definitely remember her.  However, I can see how Gen Alpha may not.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Lady Palutena
57 minutes ago, dit said:

I kind of feel bad about Katy being dragged but then I remember that when she was asked point-blank why she worked with Dr. Luke on the album with the reputation that he has, she basically said she is aware that it "started conversations" but it was her choice to do so and she tried to minimize it by saying that he was only one of the collaborators on the album and then she went on a Trump-esque tangent about how she created a whole human being as a mother, as if that somehow justifies the decision she made to work with Luke. I'd respect her a lot more if she just said that she wanted another hit song and he has given her such in the past.

4a5t9qf.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
  • Like 4

dit
33 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

I kind of feel bad about Katy being dragged but then I remember that when she was asked point-blank why she worked with Dr. Luke on the album with the reputation that he has, she basically said she is aware that it "started conversations" but it was her choice to do so and she tried to minimize it by saying that he was only one of the collaborators on the album and then she went on a Trump-esque tangent about how she created a whole human being as a mother, as if that somehow justifies the decision she made to work with Luke. I'd respect her a lot more if she just said that she wanted another hit song and he has given her such in the past.

4a5t9qf.png

I agree with you Lady Peluca, 

She showed her hand and it makes it hard to empathize with her tbh   

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

Seems more like Gen Alpha to me. They definitely don't know her. We Gen Z kids grew up listening to OOTB-TD-Prism hits.

Drop it
  • Like 1

River

her music was literally for gen z when they were in primary school and the kindergarden of course they know her lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2

buzzkill
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

i think they forgot genz start at 96... 

27monster27
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Yeah I was gonna say this lol. Maybe Gen Alpha, but Gen Z knows her for sure.

he/him/his